Chap 6~

*~*~**~*~*~*

5 years go past since Shota Aizawa adopted the 3 kids he found outside that night.

5 years went past as he came to live with Yuka and Hikaru who are now 21 and 20.

5 years went past leading up to a day nobody knew would change Izuku forever.

"Dad! I'll be heading to the store now do you guys want anything?" The greenette yelled as he held his hand on the doorknob waiting for responses from his brother and friends. Hikaru spoken first asking for some chips having Yuka follow after. "We've ran out of soy sauce master can you bring some back? Please do be carful as you head out"

"Yeah sure no problem! HEYY SHIGGIE-CHAN OJI-NII DO YOU GUYS WANT ANYTHING?" Izuku placed both hands towards his mouth hoping his voice could reach upstairs to where his brothers were.

They both replied with a no thanks, Izuku shrugged making his way out the door and towards the store 15 blocks from the house.

Making it 3 blocks down the sudden feeling of two pairs of hands grasping izuku's wrist made the greenette flinch and cock his head back quickly.

The person had a hoodie on and held his head to the ground not allowing an opening for his face to be seen, Izuku shrieked and winced at the feeling of a burning sensation on both wrists.

Just as quick as the person came he was gone within a blink of an eye, Izuku held his wrists towards his chest looking around frantically. Trying to spot the person who held him captive.

'M-mm' his thoughts made him shiver regardless of it just being a hum. He felt uncomfortable with the sudden lingering feeling to see katsuki. His body itched to see him worse then usual..

He needed to see him.

Letting out a shaky breath he continued his walk but at a faster pace hoping to get there without anymore stops.

*~*~*~*~*

"Anything you need help with sir or are you okay?" The worker smiled, stacking some seasonings on the shelf. Izuku smiled back with a soft chuckle shaking his head no.

Taking his eyes off the employee he scanned the shelf looking for the soy sauce before grabbing it, making his way out that isle he went to the chip one where he spotted katsuki deciding what bag of chips he wanted to take.

Izuku's body shivered as a line of deep blush spread across his cheeks and not so visible hearts formed in his eyes. The greenette quickly walked towards the blonde breathing shakily as he wrapped his arms around katsuki's neck.

"H-HE-y oh deku? What are you doing?" The blonde relaxed his body a bit more, bringing his hand to izuku's head thinking he needed comfort.

Oh was poor katsuki wrong

The touch from bakugo ignited Izuku in a way he never felt before, he felt hot like his body could blow up from the heat any minuet.

He himself only wanted katsuki to touch him like this.

No one else.

There were no room for others.

Izuku pulled his body back facing bakugo's eyes with psychotic ones, tho katsuki didn't know that..he dismissed the look.

Izuku chuckled, using his hand to run his fingers through katsuki's hair taking in the feeling of their bodies pushed together. Katsuki who didn't know what was going on got angry allowing a tick mark to firm on his head.

Not from what Izuku was doing but from not knowing why, the clingy-ness from deku was a normal everyday thing for him. It's been like that since they were kids, but bakugo's question was why.

Why was Izuku acting like this only towards him.

And why did this time feel more lustfull..and possessive.

Gently bringing the greenette from him katsuki picked up a random bag of chips and hurried off to pay before leaving the store. Izuku frowned but quickly replaced it with a nonchalant look as he grabbed the remaining items before making his way back home.

*~*~*~*~*

"I'm back" yawning, deku closed the door leaving the items near the wall as he made his way upstairs towards his room.

Closing the door behind him his head stayed to the ground, hair shadowing his face.
"H-heh..heh-ngh"

Sweat dropped down his body as he slid down the door frame parting his legs a distant apart.

Warning: Nsfn skip if you'd like

Izuku quivery grinned parting his lips as he lifted his head towards the ceiling, using his hand to rub the bulge sticking up from his pants. "Ka-kAh~cha..nGH~"

The greenette stuck out his tongue shoving his middle and ring finger down his throat as he used the other hand to pull out his member.
Softly Muffled moans escaped izuku's mouth from each stroke he gave himself, imagining katsuki doing it to him instead.

Izuku bit down on his fingers as his breathing picked up from the pleasurable not building in his stomach, shaking slightly Izuku moaned and mewld through his orgasm rubbing circles around the tip after for a extra tingling sensation.

A/N: Nsfn over

Sighing the male pulled his hand away, staring at the white stubstance dripping down his fingers to his palm. "Heh..hehahah"
Cleaning his hand with a tissue izuku's eyes darted to a picture of katsuki he had taken not to long ago. Grabbing it Izuku blushed deeply as he smile drawing a heart around bakugo's face.

The teen chuckled rubbing his index finger against katsuki's face smiling to his self as he did so.

"You're mine Kacchan..no body else's"

~~~~~~~~

Y'all know where I'm going with this?💀😂pretty obvious now.