Chap 15~

Time skip~ 6 years
Izuku: age 15
Katsuki: age 15
Shigaraki:age 16
Ojiro:age 17
Aizawa: age 29
Yuka: age 27
Hikaru: age 26
Kyrumi: age 18

Milo: age 14 (new character)
Tatsuya: age 15 (new character)

*~**~*~**~*

"You did great tatsuya, don't let today get you down" Izuku smiled, bending down towards the shorter males level as he gently patted his head. The male nodded, wiping his soft tears away once milo stepped up.

Fidgeting with his hands milo blushed, bitting on the bottom of his lip "d-..do we uhm get our reward..~" milo finally looked into izuku's eyes, feeling his legs give out just by the sight. Izuku smirked, gently grabbing milo's hand then tatsuya's "once we get home kay?"

Both nodded a hum in return.
Feeling they're bodies heat up at the thought.

About 9 months ago Izuku and katsuki started training for the UA entrance exam.
Of course izuku's quirk wasn't ideal for fighting but he still found a way to get in.

Using one of his pupils.

Which is where milo and tatsuya came into play.
On the last day of middle school Izuku bought 2 cute stuffed animals.
One being a bunny while the other a..rabbit mixed.

As 6 years went by both Izuku and everyone else learned more about his quirk.
Yes he can turn any object into a living human being.
But he could also grant it a power, as long as he chanted it with the name or simply thought of it in his head as he did so.

Milo was a mix of emotions for Izuku, he somewhat wanted to coo over the teen every chance he could get once they locked eyes.

Milo reminded Izuku of his old self, stuttery, fidgety, jumpy, flipping adorable..as tatsuya was more like Izuku now.

Keeps to himself,
Doesn't talk much unless he wants something.
Goes with the flow,
While all in all being adorable at the same time.