Chap 10~

*~^~^~^~*

Izuku stepped forward in the house, catching sight of 3 worried figures fidgeting on the couch. It was an hour and a half since Izuku left the house. Not knowing where he was nor went put bakugo and everyone else uneased.

"Where have you been? We were worried sick about you" matsuki scolded, heading over to the child who was soaked head to toe from the rain that just started a minuet ago. Katsuki made his way towards the boy looking at him with apologetic eyes.

He shouldn't of done that, katsuki did nothing out of the ordinary..but that's the thing about manipulative people. The abuser always seems to make the victim feel at wrong.

"I-...I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you upset Izuku..I didn't-"

"It's okay kacchan, you didn't do anything..it was my fault" Izuku cut him off, chuckling softly mid sentence."here I got these for you" the green haired boy pulled out a box of hot tamales, katsuki had finished his at the movies and to make up for grabbing his hair Izuku thought it would be nice to get him some more.

He took a few steps closer to katsuki, placing the candy in his hands before running his fingers through the blondes hair. Softly rubbing his scalp "I'm sorry for hurting you earlier, forgive me?"

Katsuki giggled, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. "I forgive you...but if you run off like that again I'll be very angry"

Izuku giggled, rubbing the blondes back in reply "I know"

---

"Thanks for bringing the brat back, hope he wasn't to much trouble" Hikaru chuckled, giving Izuku a noogie. He whined in reply pushing the ram off him. "Stoop that hurt floppy ears!"

"Hey my ears aren't floppy !! You take that back fucking broccoli"

Izuku waved katsuki goodbye before sticking his tongue out at Hikaru who chased after the child in return. Yuka came over bidding the bakugo's goodbye.

"Yukaaa helppp Hikaru's hurting me" Izuku whined, kicking his legs up and down since Hikaru pinned him on the couch. Yuka chuckled walking over to Aizawa who sat at the table. Looking at a new case.

"What's this new case about?" Yuka asked, placing a cup of coffee on the table, to which shouta grabbed instantly taking a sip. "The case on the Kara girl. They came to a conclusion of her not just stumbling out towards the road on her own"

Yuka hummed, playing with his hair "so you think somebody pushed her?"

"Seems likely, just gotta find out who and they're motive"

Aizawa locked eyes with Yuka who stared at his curiously, shouta blushed turning his head back towards the papers. Izuku perked up at they're conversation. Taking the time to get his dads attention away from the papers.

"Hey dad, where's Shiggie-Chan and Oji-nii?"

Shouta softly flinched at his sons touch, but not to harshly. he cleared his throat, taking another sip of his coffee "Uncle zashi's, he came by to pick them up an hour ago. Something about his radio show needing-..i don't know something"

"Mm.....Ne, what's it mean to die mentally but not physically"

Yuka and shouta looked at the child wearily, that was an odd question.

"I guess..like an empty shell of what you used to be...? You're there but it's not you." Yuka replied, finger resting on his chin. Aizawa pulled Izuku into his lap.

Just as Izuku wanted.

His attention was away from those papers. "Why do you ask? That's an odd question coming from you" he chuckled ruffling izuku's hair.

Izuku paused, looking back at his father he smiled gently caressing his face "Your friend said so daddy, he's not alive but he's not dead either"

Izuku's hand ran up to Aizawa hair, intertwining the hair in-between his fingers softly rubbing the scalp. Shouta froze at the touch, Felt like a massage really.

Izuku giggled, leaning into shouta's ear "his name being Shirakumo"

Shouta's eyes shot open just as Izuku hopped off his lap, Yuka stared at the 2 in confusion. He didn't have a clue as to what's going on, but he knew shouta felt..uncomfortable, tense even.

"Ima go to my room now, bye bye Yuka' bye dad"

Skipping up stairs, once shouta heard the door close he released a breath he hadn't known he held. Sweat dropped from his forehead as he let out a loud frustrated groan.

"Shouta..are you okay?"-" hey ima head out, I'll text you once I'm on my way home" Hikaru called out, Yuka gave a quick nod before turning back to shouta.

"I-...I'm fine just stressed"

"You seem stressed a lot lately...Oh I learnt that some people get rid of stress by relieving themselves..whatever that means- but it's usually by a person licking that" Yuka pointed to shouta's member who blushed deeply in return. Placing both his forearms in between his legs, "Y..Yuka I'm not sure if you quite understand what you just sa-H-Hey wait!"

Yuka had gotten on his knees, removing shouta's arms that covered his area gently. Unzipping the zipper. The bear like human stopped. Looking into shouta's eyes "I also saw that they ask consent first..so uhm may I?"

The adult paused for a minuet. Blush seeping through, closing his eyes he have a soft nod of the head.

Who knew after that shouta would've grown a big attraction towards the humanoid bear.