Chap 21

*~**~*~**~*~**~*

"You know, maybe this would've been way more efficient- IF I KNEW WHERE THE HELL I'M GOING"

Izuku screamed in the middle of a empty alleyway after wondering for an hour.

The teen barged out the house angry, and livid. Forgetting he knows nothing ab this kirishima or where he lives. So his reaction caused him to get lost, not remembering the way back home.

But to his point of view..he doesn't mind. Why go home to a earful of yelling anyway.

"After all I did for him too..I get rewarded with this."

Izuku backed up against the wall, sliding down it till his butt hit the hard floor.

And suddenly the sudden anger turned to sadness.

That sadness formed tears.

And those tears dropped to the ground, making the cement more wet alongside the rain that roughly poured down.

"Need help kid?"

A..deep but raspy voice had erupted the greenette's wreckage of thoughts as he brought his head from the ground to look at the suspicious man..

He had bad burnt skin, and staples all over his body.  His hair was a dark black..and his demeanor seemed tensed, but some reason worried..?

"No not from you, leave me alone"

Snapping out of his trance, Izuku stood up and wiped himself off before staring down at the ground in silence. "Suit yourself then"

Shrugging his shoulders as he places his hands in his pockets the man walked away, not having the slightest interest to look back.
*~**~*~*
A/N: This has to be cut shorts sadly, but now that I'm in school I'm back in session with my updates. I'm sorry for taking so long lovely's)