Chap 20~

*~**~*~**~*~**~*

"Hey katsuki wanna walk with us? We're doing karaoke tonight" Mina yelled from the school building window. Where she had gotten detention for disturb-stance of class.

Every student that attended UA made their way outside the gates, along with they're peers. Bakugo chuffled, placing both hands in his pockets softly jogging to where Izuku, milo, and tatsuya were from down the street.

"Oi, shitty deku wait up"

But he didn't.

Didn't wait up at all.

Didn't even acknowledge the voice behind him..tho he recognized it.

Milo stopped and so did Tatsuya, looking back and fourth between the two. "Is he giving blasty the silent treatment again?" Whispering into tatsu's ear with a giggle, said male smirked softly.

Though they were oblivious to how bad this time was.

"Aye, Deku? HEY I'm talk to you" irritation grew just as bakugo went into grab izuku's shoulder.

And just as he did the greenette retaliated, swiftly turning around on the foot that stood on the opposite side of the touched shoulder, taking hold of said males neck. Then roughly turning around again pushing bakugo against the wall.

Pinning the hand that grabbed him above his head.

Anger was in both boys bodies.

"WHAT THE HEL-AHhgh"

Izuku's grip got tighter, as each second went on. Sweat marks began to drop down milo and tatsus forehead, wondering if they should do anything to step in.

"Why.."

"*gasp* ah~ de-dekuh"

"Why"

"Zuzu, stop it! Your hurting him-"

"Why"

"Izu-agh"

"IZUKU-"

——-

"Wh-where am I"

It was dark

Damp

Cold

Though he felt warm.

The blanket provided that, the cloth that slid down his body as he stood up shakily. A migraine coming in an instant.

"I don't know what happened- or why he acted that way.."

Then realization hit him.

"Fucking Tomura..god if your gonna talk about me at least do it while I'm not knocked out"

Opening the door roughly Izuku walked in on a family filled kitchen.

"Hey..your up"

"Yeah well anybody would be if they had multiple people talking loudly about them right outside their door dad"

Izuku rubbed his face with his hands,  before sighing loudly into them knowing that conversation was finna be held.

"Oi, brat. Sit down would ya" Hikaru huffed, arms folding in the process. Yuka held his urge to slap said male on the head knowing Hikaru isn't the one that is in need for a scolding.

"Yeahh, no. I'm going out"

"No your not, your gonna stay here and listen to what we have to say about your behavior-"

Before Shota could get his sentence completely out the front door shut with a slam.

Izuku didn't care about what everyone thought about what he did.

Izuku didn't care about the consequences he would receive once he has gotten home.

No he didn't care about any of that.

What he most cared about was finding exactly where Ejiro kirishima was at.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*