Unknowingly

The unknown of the picture above is what inspired me.

Hope you enjoy!

Another hangout with Hyewon and Seoyoung like any other night.
Seoyoung's mother was working night shift so they took the time to fortify their tents, preventing the secrets to spill out, protecting the classified information and hiding them deeper and deeper into the sheets.

They giggled and gossiped, smothered by the blankets and pillows, kicking their painted nails in the air.

"I'm gonna be honest....it felt nice..." Seoyoung blushed uncontrollably at the thought.
"The hell do you mean??" Hyewon gasped, shocked at her straightforwardness.
"I mean....his thighs....they're so...freakishly beautiful for a guy...." her eyes wandering off, allured by the image of his quads and calfs. "Accidentally touching them was like....." Seoyoung didn't finish.
She stared at Hyewon with huge eyes before diving into her blankets and squealing out of embarrassment.
(can you guess who's thighs these are? I'll leave it to your imagination)

"I'm sorry!" She cried in the covers, cackling while doing so.
"No, no, no, it was good. I liked the honesty!" Her friend exclaimed and earned a playful slap on the arm.
"Okay, then. Since, you like honesty so much, it's your turn. Give me something juicy. Something interesting. Something so frank, I'd respect you for it." Seoyoung challenged, adjusting herself in the blankets to prepare for her candid answer.

Hyewon looked down and pondered for a moment and it was only seconds before her eyes lit up with an idea.
"This may not be so direct as you want it, but....I have, maybe an infatuation for someone?" Her statement was more of a question.
Seoyoung stared at her dumbfounded. "Didn't you like someone a month ago?"
"N-No, it's not just someone....I..." she paused, interlacing her fingers together nervously.
"C'mon, Hyewon!" Seoyoung beat her blanket lightly.
"Okay, okay..."

"It's...it's someone we know..." she looked up, waiting for a response.
"Like...a friend?"
"I'm not saying anything more..." she turns her head to the side and zips her mouth.

Seoyoung stared at her with wide eyes before embracing her tightly, cooing in her ear. "Tell me, tell me! Who?" She calms down and takes her friend by the shoulders.
"No. I won't tell you. I have to tell them first...you might spoil something..."
"You don't trust me?" She asks, disappointed.

"I trust you, it's that mouth I don't trust.....now, can we stop talking about it? It's not that important." She shakes her off and crosses her arms.
"You brought it up..." Seoyoung scoffs in disbelief.
"You wanted me to expose the cold hard truth, right? Besides, I only brought it up because I expected a confession out of you, too. Spill it, Seoyoung." She snuggles in her blanket to brace herself.
"Touché..."

"Alright, I have a secret....I do have a crush and just like you....I'm not telling." She shakes her head and sticks her tongue out, hiding in the covers as she shielded herself from the abusive hands of love. "Kim Hyewon, it's only fair!" She
chokes out, helplessly howling from the attack.

Yoon Seoyoung didn't lie about the secret, but she didn't necessarily tell the full truth either on that fateful night.
Seoyoung had a complication that she couldn't escape from. She fought herself, tried convincing herself, tried doubting herself, but the decision was never made.
She was sure almost anyone could relate to this problem.
Poor Seoyoung doesn't like one person, she likes two. She curses at her indecisive heart everyday when she sees them walking to her, talking to her, teasing her.