Game

Warning: Curse words
Enjoy!

(Edit:This sucks)

"Donghyun, Areum, please.....see me after class...."
I blinked from the teacher's words as I slowly glanced at the boy in the back.
Donghyun? Kim Donghyun?

"Jieun..." I jabbed her.
She hummed in response as she continued her notes.
"Kim Donghyun....isn't he...the one that broke up with Jiyoo?"
Jieun chuckled under her breath as she gazed at me. "And Minseo, Aria, Hana..."
"Huh? Wh-Why are there so many...?" I asked in disbelief.

She leaned in closer. "I don't know much about him. But, I've heard he's dumped five girls consecutively."
My mouth parted unconsciously, "Five?? I knew he was an f-boy, but that's beyond believable."
"I said I heard. It's kinda weird considering this is his first year here, yet he's already gained such a bad image." She glanced over her shoulder at the student in the back of the classroom.

"Do you think he's attractive?"
"Hell no." She hissed, giving me a grimace.

I glanced at the brown haired boy again. His figure was so small and his face was purely innocent.
It concerned me how he could be so capable of those habits.
He looked as if he could easily lose in a fight.

"Who knows....maybe you might fall for him or something....this guy's got game if he's able to charm almost every girl at this school."
I scoff at her words, seeing how ridiculous a guy like him could make me notice. "Knock it off, Jieun. I've been there and done that. He's not even my type...."
"That's what they all say."

*
*
*

Once the bell rang, though, I felt my heart get heavy, which surprised me because I had nothing to feel pressure from...
The teacher is probably asking us separate questions that have in any way no relation to each other.
"Good luck.." Jieun whispered in my ear as she dashed off, giving me no time to react.
The hell was that? Was she being serious or was she just messing with me?
What was I in for?

I watched the students leave one by one as I packed my bag, giving quick glances at the guy from behind me.
He was so consumed in his phone that I didn't think he had paid any attention to what the teacher said during class.
It was like he was sleeping with his eyes open..

Taking one last glimpse of him, I made my way to the teacher's desk and waited for him to notice me.
My eyes focused on the teacher's movements and I tried to calm myself down after hearing a chair's legs being pushed back.
"Mr. Smith, you called?" The boy spoke up as I watched him walk forth, adjusting his backpack on his shoulder.

"Ah, yes." He exclaimed, gathering his papers and fixing other stacks.
"This isn't really a request, but more of a...demand? Can you guys handle that?" He spoke warily, peering at us.
"Depends on what the demand is..."
"Well, Donghyun...," he cleared his throat, "...you may know Areum as a straight A student," he paused, allowing Donghyun to take a good look at me, unnecessarily from head to toe, which threw me off, "and Areum, you may know Donghyun as quite the opposite," he addressed as I nodded my head understandingly.

Donghyun clicked his tongue. "Is this just so you can show her off to me?"
The teacher smiled at his words as he sat up from his slouched position. "No..no. How 'bout you put two and two together." He explained, interlacing his fingers as he rested his chin on his hands. "Why did I pick two opposites out of the whole class? To work together? To make friends? To-"
"Mr. Smith, are you saying you want me to tutor him?" I butt in, shocked that maybe that was the main idea for this whole rendezvous.