Nurse

Morning! I woke up in an exciting mood for some reason. So, here's Nurse. Enjoy!

One kiss
Two kisses
Three kisses-

"Ow!", Jibeom shouts from Ah In smacking the back of his head.
"Kim Jibeom...just- slow down...please.

Ah In was sat down on the couch being cared for in the hands of the boy.
She busted her knee against the counter and is now begging him to treat her like the doll she is when she gets injured.
These injuries are minor, yet she acts as if it's the end of the world, or her last day. Dramatic.

"Stop moving, then," Jibeom exclaims.
He held her leg and was placing some ointment on it.
"Oh, god, the blood..." Ah In looks away from the sight that makes her weak.
"It's just a little...hold on.."
Jibeom glides his fingers in circular motions on her knee cap. He tried to be gentle, but she kept flinching at his touch. He shook his head and hissed in disapproval.

"Jibeom, just let me-"
"I'll do it....Tsk, it's not even that bad. You're being a baby."
Maybe, she was being a baby and making a fuss. She just loved the feeling of being cared for, especially when he treats her so delicately.
Even after accepting each others feelings the curse of self abuse didn't stop for her.
But, she wishes this never ended.

"I'm..not." She said quietly, but Jibeom only smirked at her statement.
"You're right. You're not a baby..but, you're my baby.~"
"Jibeom!"
Jibeom chuckles and carefully messages it with his thumb.
"Want me to kiss it without you being trouble, now?"
Ah In smooches her lips together and gestures towards Jibeom. He looks up intently in her eyes, watching her movements.

"I think I'd heal faster if you kissed me instead."
He gives an amused expression. Eyes wide, and a crooked grin.
He had blown on it, gave it little kisses, telling her it wasn't that bad, that it was nothing to worry about, yet all she wanted was a kiss from him?
Maybe, this was the proper treatment she had meant.

Only a second later did his face change from amusement to an admirable expression.
He cupped her cheeks and that made her heart shrink inside.
She only then realized she was probably asking for too much, and didn't know what she was asking for.

"Jibeom, I was just teasing," the girl fidgets.
Jibeom snickers, and leans in to fulfill her wish.
She answered almost immediately, but was disappointed with the outcome.
It was a cute, but an endearing peck, making her wish it was more than that.

"Three..." He whispers.
"J-Jibeom, I said a kiss..."
" I know." He grins.
"I just hurt myself! Don't make me suffer more. I'm not asking a lot.."
"So, your just purposely hurting yourself to get a kiss that you can just ask for?" I scoff at his explanation.
"Took you long enough to notice."
"Is that how bad you want one?"
"I....." Ah In was speechless. He always knew how to shut her up.

She frowns and mumbles a 'maybe' before crossing her arms and jumping off the couch.
After landing on the hard floor, she immediately stumbles back a bit. She jumped around, clutching her knee to reduce the pain she felt.
The pressure from the impact of her jump must've been too much for her bruise.

"Ow, ow, ow..." She shouts, gaining attention from Jibeom who hurriedly lunges to her.
"You okay??" Jibeom sped towards her and wraps his arms around her.
This setting felt familiar to the both of them.

Not long ago, did she bump her toe on the wall and Jibeom asked her out.
They both seemed thankful for her clumsiness because they can have moments like this, again.
Dating or not, he never stopped giving her the attention she wanted and she never stopped finding a way to get his attention.

They're perceived as a healthy, balanced couple giving both the love and attention they deserved.
Either he's patching up her wound, or she's babying him because she loves him so much.

"You hurt yourself often. You should've learnt from your previous actions by now." Jibeom says, worry evident in his tone.
"I'm scared I might lose you one day."
"I won't die, Jibeom. You worry a little too much.
"Well, that's your fault I worry too much when you are literally picking at your own voodoo doll." Jibeom jokes as he turns her around and hugs her back, slurring his sentence in her ear.
She laughs and swings around as he does the same.
She felt so warm in his arms. She still can't believe he belongs to her.

"Do you love me?" She asks.
"Maybe." Jibeom whispers in her ear.
"Prove it, then." She nudges his arm.
"I know what you're doing...~"
"What?" The girl plays dumb.
She was really desperate for that kiss.

Without warning, Jibeom places pecks on her cheek.
Planting soft, warm kisses everywhere on her face. Her eyes, jaw, ears and her nose.
She giggled as the sensation tickled her, but he never made it to her lips.
He continued doing this and it seemed to be making the girl forget what she wanted all along.
Jibeom then inches closer and closer to her lips.
She feels it coming, and tenses up, nervously.
Of course, he loved her and wouldn't want to play with her feelings like that.
So, he spun her around and gave her the endearing kiss she wanted.
He wrapped his arms around her waist as he gave in to her begging.
She responded immediately and brought her hands up to his neck.

Their lips moved slowly, as they felt each other's passion and love.
Jibeom broke it off and stared into her eyes.
Even if they were dating she still felt so shy to look at him for so long.
God, he's too handsome.

"Are you happy, now?" Jibeom asks, smiling at her face.
"Is this the type of kissing I can expect from you whenever I ask for a kiss, again?"
"Hmmm, I don't know. You were just being persistent. If you'd ask a kiss on a daily basis I'd tone it down."
"What?? You shouldn't have to, though. I'm your girlfriend. Shouldn't it be a regular thing for you to kiss me like that-"
"Ah In, you sound hopeless."
She pouts, rolls her eyes and mumbles.

"And you wonder why I have to hurt myself to get your attention."
"Ah In, hey, I was just joking."
"Jokes are meant to be funny, but am I laughing? All I want is a kiss everyday just like this one. Is it too much to ask?"
Jibeom stays silent and ponders for a moment.
"On one condition.." Jibeom says.
"Huh?"

She turns and sees Jibeom being the happiest with his smile.
"Stop tripping, stop falling, stop stumbling, stop staggering or you'll never feel these lips again."
Ah In gives the face of defeat as she crumbles into a ball in front of her boyfriend.
She'd do and give anything to be able to kiss him like that. But, clumsiness is her middle name and telling her to stop being a clutz is way out of the question.
It's a curse. She can't do anything about it.
She gives up, already knowing she won't see those lips for a while.
Jibeom laughs, enjoying the moment as he walks away from her whaling.