Bad Apple

Literally, 1:00 as I'm publishing this...

Anyways, this one is CC (Cringey Cute) for the first half.
I was thinking about what to make for Seungmin...and ig since he resembles such a tough baby, why not make him a rebellious kid that goes to elementary school? I wanted to make it based off an experience I had with a "bad boy" at my elementary..
Also, I'm sorry for not updating for like 3 days? I'll make it up, promise!
Warning: Minor curse words. (just like the rest of my other stories)
Enjoy!

Sweet little Jihyun...
She was the most innocent out of the bunch. She wore pink, frilly dresses, and had such a big heart.
She shares her food with others and actually reads a book instead of sleeps during reading hours.
She's a sweet little girl who's not just delightful, but vulnerable, as well.
She lets her kindness get the best of her that she's exposed to the loathing from others, but wouldn't be tough enough to stop them.

Sadly, Seungmin is the complete opposite.

"Bye, mommy!" She squeals happily as she pulls her mom's neck. "I love you!" She says, placing a fat, wet kiss on her right cheek.
"Ew! Why do you kiss like that?" Her mom laughs and pecks her daughter's forehead.
"Be good at school, I love you." She waves as the little girl hops out of the car.
"Be careful where you're stepping!"
"Okay, mom!"

"Kim Jihyun!" Chohee squawks.
(Yeah, I'm using these characters from Musical Prodigy. They had a tiny moment together and I wanted to give them some history.)
The little girl halted and swayed on her heels, swinging her lunch box as she waited for her friend.
"Omg, you cannot believe what I'm hearing!" She flails her arms and jumps around merrily.

Chohee was like every best friend. Supportive and tender, except Chohee defends Jihyun and stands up for what's right.
The little brat isn't afraid to speak her mind, sometimes, which leads her into trouble.

"Chohee, the teacher said not to yell in the halls. People are testing!" She whispers quietly.
"Shut up-" her friend stops herself from the realization and she clamps her mouth, horrified as Jihyun gasps. They stare at each other for a few seconds before collecting themselves.
"Y-You said....you said.." Chohee shuts Jihyun's mouth and looks around.
"Do you think anyone heard?" She asks cautiously, eyeing all the doors and corridors.

Jihyun stayed silent for a moment before she bit her hand and started running ahead. "I'm telling Ms. Park!" She squeals teasingly and dashes off with laughter, seeing Chohee fleeing after her.
"You just said to be quiet, Jihyun!"

Homeroom 98...(get it?)
"Good morning, munchkins!"
"Good morning, Ms. Park!" The class erupts in delight.
"Are you having a fine day?" She questions in exaggerated curiosity.
The kids nod their heads repeatedly, looking as if they had too much sugar...Well, they didn't, that's just how they are.
"I have some exciting news!" She exclaims.

The children gasp and murmur, some stare in shock at each other, while others asked the teacher what it was.
Chohee, however had a rather smug look as she gazed at Jihyun with a pleased smile.
"What?" Jihyun questions. The other girl ushers her to lean closer as she whispered in her ear.

"I heard there's a new student and I'm gonna date him." She says with sass.
Jihyun looks at her in disgust. "Ew, that's gross. Wait until you're in 5th grade. Like what big kids do."
She shakes her head and pouts. "No, he'll like me for sure. We'll grow up together and get married and have kids-"

"Chohee!" Jihyun complains.
"I'm kidding! I don't wanna get cooties. Besides, what if he isn't cute? I don't wanna date an ugly." She pointed out as the teacher started to simmer things down.