Everything and Anything

I made this at late night...so it's a little short and drowsy.
I'm finishing it up in a rush, right now, so I couldn't make perfect touch ups, but I think it turned out okay...not the best, given that I was just playing around and had an idea that I didn't want to go away.
Please, enjoy this Bongjae short story.

You are everything to me..
You are my light, my night, the clouds, the sky, my sun and warmth...
You make me feel high and so alive like no one has ever made me feel.
I trust you, and love you, and care for you, and give to you...
I do all those things, yet all you care about is my wallet.
All you care about is the profit I make from my work or how much money is put into my credit card..
How many items I could buy in one day, or how much perfume you wanted to inhale.
Why is it that, I've noticed all of these red flags from the start, and yet I still wanted you?

"Baby, I..." I pause and examine the outfit on her for the hundredth time.
She waited for my response as she twirled, showing off all her curves and glory.
My heart raced every time she did that, only making me want her more and more.
"What?" She questions, getting impatient.
"I think it's...beautiful...I think you're beautiful." I smile at her, but she only gives me sass as she scoffed and complained.
"Jae, this is serious, I need you to tell me if I look bad! Don't lie to me just 'cause you're my boyfriend, okay?" She gestures towards her zipper, signaling me to help her.

"Babe, it's just a party. Why is it so serious? It's not like there's anyone to impress...is there?" I unzip the the back just a tiny bit and admire her soft skin.
She really was elegant in the dress.
"It's beautiful and I think you should wear it..." I wrap my arms around her, but she immediately nudges me off.
"Babe...it's not the time. Just...help me pick an outfit, alright?"

I sigh heavily, rubbing my eyes and tiredly nod before slumping back on the sofa.
It's fine...she wants this and it makes her happy...
For the whole night she dressed and undressed, restyled and unfitted, and complained and whined until she was close to satisfied.
The rest of the clothes I purchased would just be on display or piled in her mountain of garments in her bejeweled closet.

We drove to the party the next night and all this time I tried to hold back a laugh in the car.
"What?" She hissed, darting her head my way.
I squeezed her thigh and shook my head.

"Nothing...nothing...it's just..." I pause and chuckle, pissing her off even more.
"It's just...we were at it all night, baby...and after hours and hours this is what you come up with?" I ask in slight shock, gazing at her simplistic, revealing, and...mouthwatering outfit.
"Shut up! It's what everyone wears these days." She crosses her arms.

"Honey, it's not even an outfit at this point...it's a freaking swimsuit at that. "Geez, if you were gonna go naked, we could've just slept-" She gasps loudly, cutting me off.
"Jae! Why don't you just shut up! You're so horny every second. Please, I want to enjoy myself."
I press my lips and roll my eyes, looking away and watching the houses pass by.
Tch...you're too busy kissing yourself in the mirror than doing it with me and you wonder why I'm always like this...

Saturday, 8:46 pm
We arrive at the party after a 2 and half hour drive.
I watched her refined body as she walked out of the door like a supermodel.
I myself looked rather dashing...sophisticated, even. And, I show up to this party on the other side of town, seeing everyone in stripper clothes.

It was like a club and the complete opposite of what we signed up for.
I didn't mind, though. I just wanted to see her happy, finally communicating with her people and enjoying life.
She was urging me to hurry up and so I hastily exited the car, jumping to her side.
"Youngtaek!" She called out.
We walk closer to him and greet each other.