Nurse 1...(Origin)

Okayyyy, so from the title you can tell I revived Nurse 1 from a collection of notes I had. I swear I knew it was somewhere in my stack.
Anyways, so Nurse 2 was based on Nurse 1 which is this one. I think the reason I had published part 2 and labeled it as part 1 instead was because I thought I'd never find it again, maybe that's why, and so I needed an idea to write about and I remembered I had Nurse...but I couldn't find it so I made a continuation of it...but surprise surprise...found it not even a week later. So, if anyone was confused...here's the reason, I think?
I made a few changes to it to make it less cringey, but I don't think it's much of a difference.
And, I swear I'm not as dumb as I am rn for doing this. Hope it makes sense. Enjoy!
Remember: The Nurse you read is supposed to be part 2 and this Nurse is part one.
(I guess think of it as the origins)

Ah In
: Shi-
Jibeom
: Don't! Curse..
-The girl quickly turns causing her foot pain.-
Ah In
: Shi- crap.....
Jibeom
: Much better...what happened now?
Y/N
: What does it look like? Stupid wall needs renovation. I can't stand it anymore.
Jibeom
: Don't blame a wall, Ah In. Haven't you bust your toe enough on that wall to become immune?
-The boy teases earning a grimace from the girl.-

Ah In
: Tsk..it was a different toe...
Jibeom
: Oh...are you okay?
Ah In
: No...no I'm not. When am I ever?
Jibeom
: Need help? I have bandages in the cabinet.
Ah In
: Nah, I'll get this one. You've helped the others already.

-Jibeom snickers at her comment and continues to flip through channels.
Meanwhile, Ah In ventures for the bandages and ointment.-
Ah In searches his cabinets for the health kit, skimming around, but had no luck. Suddenly, an arm reaches from behind her and grabs a rectangular container. She silently watches the arm and carefully turns around only to have Jibeom face to face with her.-

Jibeom
: Looks like you needed help after all, huh?
Ah In
: Did you misplace it on purpose? Seems like you love helping me.
Jibeom
: Maybe...
-Ah In rolls her eyes and watches him as he bends down to check her foot.-
Jibeom
: Yep, that looks bad. Looks swollen, too.
Ah In
: I-I don't need help. It's fi-

-She stops as Jibeom stands straight and watches her face. She couldn't help it. She'd be lying if she'd said her heart didn't beat in that moment. Or, any other moment with him.
His eyes, nose, lips, his whole face gave her butterflies.
But, instead of fluttering inside of her, they're attacking and eating her away.
She was desperate for his love and attention. Maybe, she hurts herself on purpose.
What ever it was, no one made her feel the way he did. The way he towered over her gave her a melt down inside.
Jibeom who panics as her eyes gaze at him ignores her and signals to the counter.
She attempted to jump the counter, but hisses because of the sudden pressure.-

Jibeom
: That was stupid.
Ah In
: I'm trying....c-can you help?
-Jibeom gave an unreadable expression, then nodded and grabbed her legs.-
Jibeom
: Careful, okay?

-He swiftly lifts her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, causing Jibeom to flinch.-
Jibeom
: A-Ah In.. (omg after editing I just realized it seems like he's moaning)
Ah In
: S-sorry..force of habit.

-He grins slightly and sets her down on the counter.-
Jibeom
: Give me your foot..rest it here.

-She obeys and watches him do his work. Just like the previous times he's done this.
She'll just listen and admire him.
No matter how many times he's treated her wounds she never got used to it.
He looked so simple helping her toe that it made him more stunning.

Her heart paced faster and her face felt so hot.
She hid it as best as she could, and distracted herself by watching his hands.-
He dabbed some ointment on the cotton and rubbed it against her toe ever so gently.
She smiled at his delicacy, and it only made her heart hurt.
He was always gentle with her whenever he treated her.
It made her yearn for him more.