Our Heaven

Warning: Some cuss words and steamy moments.
Enjoy!

"Jaemi? You're leaving, now?" My friend asked me as if she were surprised I would want to. "It's getting late, Soojin. Aren't you gonna leave, too?" I was shocked she'd wanted to stay longer. Usually, she'd have a gut feeling when she finally reached her capacity for the night. I never expected her to actually enjoy herself here, but maybe it was Kim Yoonsung who was making the atmosphere lively for her.

This whole time I noticed her watching him admirably, biting her lip, and playing with her hair.

"Soojin..." I hissed, feeling embarrassed with how shameless she could be, and knowing exactly what she wanted. She darted her gaze my way and lowered her head to me, "You know I've had an eye on him since the day I started sophomore year. I finally have a chance and I'm not leaving until I get a piece of him, understand?" She pointed her finger commandingly after taking another look at him from across the room.

"Why do I have to stay? Things are getting even more awkward for me, now." I admit, feeling intimidated by the former seniors in the living room, even if people were leaving already. "Jaemi, baby...I wouldn't be so down. I'm not the only one who has eyes for someone..." she whispered in my ear and gazed behind her.

"Choi Bomin has been oddly obvious, don't you think?" She questioned back at me, trying not to be too plain. "He's been staring a lot.." she added.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. No shit...
He's one of the reasons I feel awkward.

I peak over my shoulder to clarify her statement, feeling a little flustered after catching his eyes on me for a split second before turning away.

"Yeah...I noticed that, too." I confess, sinking into my seat and hiding in my arms as the thought suddenly dawned on me, and for some reason I was shying away.

Choi Bomin...
This whole night I was trying to avoid any relation with that guy. I haven't seen him for over a month, and I thought that'd be the end of it, but he's come back to haunt me. Soojin invited me 'cause her crush was attending a party. Of course, I had no problem going, but after realizing he was here, as well, I couldn't quite enjoy myself at all. I didn't like him here, not because I just don't like him, it's because he does stuff to me without even knowing.

This was his graduation party...

"Is there something going on between you two-"

"No! No, nothing's going on. I have no idea, either...honestly." I sigh, admitting my confusion.

***

"I'm having a party once we graduate. Somewhere in July. Think you can come?" He asked me casually, as we made our way out of the tutoring hall.

"Party? You're graduating. Don't you wanna...go somewhere?"

"Nah, too unnecessary. I don't want it to be so....extravagant. I shouldn't try so hard on simple things like this, you know?" I nodded in response, not really understanding what he meant, though.

"Well, I don't think I'd be able to make it. And it's not because I don't like to party. Just...me with all those...elites?" I grunted, opening my locker and exchanging school books for next period. "Elites?" He questioned, before giggling close to my ear.

I flinched and backed away, but he was still chuckling when I turned to him. "Look, Jaemi, I'm not forcing you to come. You are graduating, though, so it would be nice to celebrate that pivotal moment in your life. You know, have fun for once."