Beautiful

😬 (I cant remember when I last updated)
Enjoy!

Edit: Alright, I fixed the ending just a little.

"Wanna take a bath with me..?" I flinched hearing Joochan's sweet voice, as his lips grazed close to my ear and his arms wrapped around me.

"Y-You scared me, Joochan.." I turned to him, eyeing his reaction to me, but all he did was stare his starry gaze away.

Releasing me, he rested his head upon his arm on the desk and continued watching me with a soft haze in his eyes that I almost grew self conscious of it. "Uhm...what did you say?" I questioned, my cheeks burning when he closed the gap.

Bringing his hand over to my face, his fingers gently brushed against my cheek, before playing with the ends of my hair.
Suddenly, I felt so tempted from his sensitized touch.

"Take...a bath with me, hm?" His question was nothing, but a whisper, as it raised the ends of my hairs.

It was only evening. Why so sudden did he want to do this? I was just reading a book and now I feel hot and heavy.

"Why now? I mean...it was unexpected.." I spoke, flushing involuntarily. He grinned boyishly, dipping his head when a chuckle left his lips. In all my years, I've never felt so turned on that it oddly seemed like euphoria when he picked his head up and suddenly gazed with darker eyes at me.

"Straightforwardly, and with all honesty....I wanna see my girl naked." His voice sounded like it was smirking, as he spoke his last words in a croaky whisper.

I stiffened in my seat, almost holding my breath, and just stared at him. Something about the tone of his voice seemed to set off a throbbing sensation in me.

"It's okay, half of that was a joke..." he winked, pinching my cheek.

He stood from his crouch, almost like there was pride in his stance. "Hurry~...." he whistled after, already beginning to take his hoodie off, as he walked to the bathroom.

I hesitated, too flustered when he held eye contact over his shoulder. Was he...was he teasing me??

What..." I said faintly to myself, still surprised with his sudden proposition.

Sighing nervously, I unbuttoned my shirt with trembling fingers, as I walked after him.

Entering the bathroom, I noticed the filled tub with soaps and suds. Gazing over, there was Joochan bending down, rummaging through the supply closet. "I bought new towels, since the others were too rough. I hope you don't mind." He explained, as he continued to dig inside the cabinets.

"It's fine..." I choked, feeling feverish and embarrassed, as his eyes scanned over the towel I wrapped tightly around my body, eyeballing my arms with a squint of burning curiosity.

"What's wrong?" He asked, closing the cabinets and propping back on his legs. His expression was as undefinable as ever, it made me question what exactly this situation meant to him.

"W-Well..." I started, shifting awkwardly, as I looked down.

Almost a year in this relationship, and this happened to be the first time we've committed to seeing each other bare. To be honest, I've always brought the topic upon ourselves, but I highly doubted it'd ever happen as soon as this. I was nervous, scared even that he finally gets to see me out of oversized and baggy attire, simply 'cause I was never really confident with my body...

"Y/N?"

I rubbed my arm eagerly, unsure of how to say. "J-Joochan I...c-could you turn around? So, I can..." I stopped myself, watching his expression disconcert faintly. I felt bashful underneath his judgement. I could tell he knew what I meant and he wasn't proud of it.

His frown faded, a sympathetic disclosure washed over his face, and with the softest eyes he walked my way, taking my arms that braced the towel.

"J-Joochan, wait.." I panicked, feeling the towel almost slipping, and immediately hooking onto it.

"Babe...," he mumbled gently, trying to catch my eyes. I slowly looked his way, his luminous eyes catching me off guard. He stared with so much intent and security, like an attempt to calm me.

"You okay? You know if you don't wanna do this we can do it another time. There's no pressure-"

"I do. Really. It's just...I can't seem to..," I paused, thinking of a better explanation, but really couldn't come up with anything. "What if...you don't like what you see..?" That was pretty unambiguous. I didn't mean to sound so direct, but I didn't know how I could say I was unconfident so subtly for him to understand.

Staring down, I bit my lip, anxious with his answer, worried that I had ruined things tonight.

"Look, if facing away will make you feel better, I will. But, there won't be any difference. I'm still gonna see you naked in the bath. We can do it another time when you feel comfortable. Don't worry." He beamed at me, turning around to assess other things.

"I'll just take a shower, okay, babe?" He called out, lamely taking his shirt off. Feeling gutted while I watched his skin reveal itself, it's like I was arguing with my subconscious mind. An urge, a sudden strike of poise that I knew would wear away after committing my actions.

"Joochan...?" I said quietly, watching as he turned his head. I stared into his doe eyes filled with curiosity, making me hesitate, but continued to unwrap my towel anyways.

The sound of it falling to the floor, I stared at him, regretting my actions, wondering how and why in the world did I have the confidence to attempt this.

But, as his eyes gave a wandering gaze at my body, I couldn't feel anything, but my heart irregularly pulsating. With a composed look that almost seemed indescribable, he slowly paced my way, giving eyes so tender. I breathed in nervously, hitched and erratic exhales after. He brought his hand up and gently cupped my cheek, tracing it down to my jaw, as it swooped to my neck, his fingers brushing down my throat.

I felt nothing but butterflies as his fingers felt my collarbone area, like he was in a daze, so focused, and immersed. Muse aside, he placed his hand on my shoulder firmly, scrutinizing my body all the way down before coming back to my eyes. His actions had me gasping for air, knowing that he had just inspected my private parts.

I've never felt so curious as to what he was thinking or what was on his mind. But, I finally got my answer once a smile spread across his face. And, as his hand trailed down my arm, interlacing his fingers with mine, he whispered, "...beautiful.," taking my hand to his face before pecking my wrist, fingers, and palm.

I watched him as he kissed my hand, embracing his face with it, falling in love with it...
It made me so...happy, so content, so loved.

"Y/N...you should never think that I won't like what I see from you. Because I'd be satisfied no matter your body, your weight, your lifestyle. No way in hell would I judge you. What type of boyfriend would that make me? I'd be caught dead opinionated with your body." He spoke gently as he continued to squeeze my hand assuringly.

"But..if you felt uncomfortable showing it to me, you didn't have to force yourself. I'm sorry, I should've known you were insecure about it, so I could help, so I didn't have to put this upon us. I can wait 'till you're ready, Y/N."

"No, it's fine...I guess since it's our first time doing this...I felt even more insecure. I was really looking forward to it, but I mean...you looked so good, I kinda felt worse, like I was losing.."

"Losing?"

"Like I wasn't good enough.."

"Not good enough? Yet, here I am with my hands all over you..?" He giggled shortly, and I laughed along with his joke, suddenly making me feel lighter. I locked eyes with him for a while, eyes with literal stars in them, so attractive. I felt as if I could stare and get lost in them all day.

"Y/N...I love you.."

"I love you, too."

Joochan then lead me to the bathtub and after that was a series of bubbles, cuddles and feelings of cloud 9.

That's a bad ending and short, sorry.
At this point, my updating is just terribly inconsistent.

I hope you enjoyed this!

Thank you!