Struguri Stomping

The golden rays of the afternoon sun gently cascaded down upon my brow, while ripe juicy grapes crushed in the large wooden bucket beneath my feet. The sweetly fragrant purple slush squished and squelched, as I fumingly stomped the literal fucking life out of it. I scowled over at Becca, who was lazily sitting on the edge of her own wooden stomping bucket. 

Her curly copper-red hair was up in a high ponytail, looking like a spout of flames in the gleaming sunlight. A tall wooden barn, made from long weatherworn planks, stood at the edge of the grape field which stretched out behind her. A small flock of chirping tree pipits sat upon the top of the barn's angled roof, while white wispy clouds gently floated by, and some local workers peacefully picked in the field. I envied their peace. 

Nearly two weeks I'd been here, and all I could seem to do was fantasize about shoving Becca's stupid head into one of these buckets and drowning her in the grape juice. I smiled to myself at the thought as I looked over at her, imagining her muffled screams and flailing arms becoming silent and still... 

No, slipping crushed peanuts into her sarmale is definitely the way to do it... 

While I plotted Becca's untimely demise, she carried on just sitting there, listlessly stirring the barely squished grapes with her stupid ugly foot. She was the type of person whom I wouldn't even consider a co-worker because she rarely ever did any work. Although, of course whenever Bunica or Bogdan were in sight, she'd spring into action, and try to take credit for some of the buckets that I'd crushed... Which was exactly what she suddenly began to do.

She abruptly jumped up and began squishing her grapes like nobody's business, alerting me that someone was coming. I swatted at a stray strand of hair which had fallen out of my messy bun and looked over to see Bogdan casually walking our way. He looked downright handsome, with his tall muscular frame and charming smile beaming in the soft sunlight.

Too bad he's an egotistical weirdo... 

Becca flirtatiously smiled while fluttering her lashes, and stomping extra quickly to impress him. Not surprisingly though, he strolled right on past her without sparing a single glance, despite her extremely obvious efforts. Her face fell, and she frowned in disappointment as he walked by. Then she angrily glared at me while he cockily approached my bucket.

"My, my, Isabelle. You certainly look like you've been working hard." He said with a charming grin. 

I was honestly too exhausted to care. Not only did Becca and I have to share a room, but we also had to share the fucking bed. And to make matters even worse, the past few nights I'd randomly woken up in the middle of the night, moonlight glimmering down on my face, ridiculously, bitch in heat, horny. And there was no way in bloody fucking hell that I was going to touch myself with Becca's sniffling snoring ass beside me. So I had to just lay there, suffering in dickless despair, with rock-hard nipples and a pulsating vagina all night.

"Why don't you call it an early day, and come to the barn with me? There's something I'd like to discuss with you." He held out his large hand for me to take.

"Can I come too?" Becca politely asked.

"No." He quickly replied. 

I glanced over at Becca's livid face, smiled at her, then graciously took Bogdan's hand. "That sounds wonderful, Bogdan. I could really use an early day." ...Take that, bitch! 

The slushy grapes sloshed as I unceremoniously stumbled my way out of the slippery bucket like a stilt walker on ice. Bogdan playfully laughed and wrapped his free arm around my waist to help steady me.

"Careful my little rose, or people might think that you're purposely trying to fall into my arms." He suggestively said while pulling me closer against him.