Full Moon Madness

The luxuriant trees wavered in the darkness of the night, whispering hushed lullabies upon the midsummer night's breeze. Lullabies which swirled down to the quivering flowers beds, and across the moonlit fields of grape and vine. 

The full moon gently caressed my dreaming soul with her silvery rays of lunar light. I'd been tossing and turning in a disquieted trance of sleep all night, kicking the quilt from my feverish body and wrangling with my pillow. In my weak slumbering state, I thought I'd heard a feminine crystalline voice softly calling out my name, telling me to wake up.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I groggily surmised that I must have just been stuck in that lucid state somewhere between dreaming and awake. Goosebumps had broken out all over my body, and my flesh was glistening with a slick sheen of sweat. I sucked in a shaky breath of the stuffy warm air, realizing just how painfully aroused I was. My nipples were practically harder than diamonds, and liquid heat pooled in my throbbing center. 

I weakly sat up, feeling completely out of breath from the simple movement. "Psst... Isabelle?" Becca's whispery voice came from beside me as she sat up as well. 

...Oh right, the library.

"Yes, Becca? Are you ready to go?" I asked while placing my fingertips on my sweaty forehead. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

She looked at me with a worried expression, as if she were going through some sort of inner turmoil or something. "I'm not so sure that sneaking off to the library is such a good idea anymore." She whispered with fear lacing her tremulous voice.

I sucked in another deep shaky breath. "Why not?" I sounded way more exasperated than I'd have liked to. I could barely take the pressure between my thighs. My vagina was torturously begging for friction and release, and yet I had to hold a normal sounding conversation with Becca of all people.

"I've been hearing a wolf whining, growling, and scratching around right outside the window all night. And I think that I might have heard someone get attacked off in the distant field." Her large blue eyes warily shifted over towards the window, reflecting the glimmering moonlight. "I also have a really bad feeling."

I was not in the mood for more wolf nonsense, whatsoever. I was unfathomably horny and just wanted to get the living fuck back to real civilization. If we did manage to call for help tonight, we could be happily touring around Tiraspol by tomorrow afternoon. And I could possibly be hooking up with some mysterious sexy stranger, screaming in the throes of passion by tomorrow night. 

"Well let's not call it off just yet. Wolves are dumb and skittish creatures. Maybe we can scare it away by flickering the outdoor lights or something." I stumbled off of the bed, placing my bare feet on the cool floorboards. "Come on, it's worth a try." I motioned for her to come along with a wave of my hand.

She looked really nervous but complied anyway. The quilt ruffled as she threw it off of herself, and climbed out of bed. We tried to be as quiet as mice as we tip-toed across the room, but the squeaky floorboards made that rather impossible. I carefully creaked open the door, then we both gingerly peeked out into the hallway to make sure that the coast was all clear. As soon as I traversed through the doorway, an eerily low howl came from right outside the bedroom window, causing us to both briefly freeze in place. 

The wolf was definitely in the yard, unsettlingly close to the house. I could hear its large paws scratching at the stonework below and growling as if it were upset that we had left the room. What shocked me though, was the way its howl had seemed to set my soul on fire, making me weak at the knees, as though it had been the erotic cry of a lover. My body's reaction to it was entirely unexplainable, and I had a strange urge to go outside and peek at the thing.