The Conception Ritual

~Haiden~

Crimson blossomed across the evening skyline like the unfurling of rose petals and promised passions. The sinking sun seemed to generously pour the blushing color as though it were an ambrosiac wine cascading from sanguine chalices of decadence. And the dusk seemed to greedily indulge in it, darkening the skies with the all-consuming nighttide as it drank away.

The lustful shade of my eyes mirrored the sunset as I lovingly peered into Isabelle's dravite gems. My knuckles tenderly curled beneath her jaw with my thumb resting upon her chin, pulling her sweet lips to mine. She softly yielded to my kiss and wrapped her slender arms around my back, holding her warm body close to my naked frame. Ever so gently, my tongue flicked out across her lower lip, silently requesting entry. She smiled as her lips parted, and as the springtime breeze danced through the blooming leaves and buds within the branches, my tongue danced with hers. I softly growled and firmly squeezed her butt, giving it a good full-handed smack.

"Oh!" She yelped with a laugh, breaking the kiss.

Lofty pine trees wavered against the darkening skyline and an owl began to hoot nearby as her addictive scent of lilacs and summer rain filled my senses. I softly chuckled while playfully nuzzling against my mark, before staring into her eyes with an air of seriousness. "Isabelle..." The wind softly fluttered through our hair as I spoke. I caught an unruly strand and tucked it behind her ear for her. "I need to make sure one final time that you truly desire to do this with me. Once the magic settles in, I won't be in my right mind, and I won't be able to stop myself if you have a sudden change of heart."

Her eyes drifted to the small cabin she was supposed to enter, with the golden light of candles emboldening the windows against the burgeoning blue of the night. She then shifted her gaze back to mine, while I eagerly awaited her answer. "Yes, Haiden. I'm willing to do this with you." The sunset glimmered in her eyes as she stared up at me with a look of adoration. 

"You're sure? Because now is your last chance to back out." I questioned again, needing all the reassurance I could get. It hadn't been easy convincing her to do this, and part of me feared that she would change her mind while I was under the sway of the breeding spell. Once the magic took hold of my mind, there would be nothing that could stop me from spilling my seed inside of her.

She shrugged with a carefree "eh" yet I could feel her nervousness through our bond. "It's bound to happen eventually, and I don't see any point in waiting to start a family." Her hand gently squeezed my bicep. "So yes, Haiden, I want to do this with you."

Crystalline stars began to shine across the darkening firmament while a bright grin spread out across my face. My heart bounded with joy knowing that she was actually agreeing to start a family with me. My erection twitched against her stomach as I swiftly pulled her closer. "Oh dragostea mea, I have waited so long for this." I peppered a few quick kisses to the top of her head, feeling completely overwhelmed with contentment and happiness. "I can't wait to be inside you until sunrise." I said with a playful growl, then kissed her nose.

She crinkled her nose while I continued to kiss all over her face, allowing my lips to wander down her soft neck. "You keep saying that as though we are literally going to be fucking until sun up."

My fangs ached to sink into her flesh as I lightly grazed them over my mark. "That's because it's true. We will be knotted together until sunrise by magical means." There was a deviant twinkle in my eyes, while she looked befuddled as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

"That doesn't make any-"

"Isabelle!" Ivone's gentle sing-song voice hollered from the cabin, interrupting her just as I was about to explain the magic in more detail. Her long pale hair softly wisped in the wind as she stuck her head out the front door. "The sun is already setting and we mustn't delay the ritual preparations." Her slender clawed hand waved for her to come inside.