Cookies and Tea

Evergreen yews and rusted maples lined the forested trail, with small shrubs, merry mushrooms, and flouncing late-bloom flowers adorning the vibrant leafy ground. The branches above seemed to weep as October ebbed away, freeing their leaves like autumnal tears which softly floated down to their final resting places of peace. Bright beams of sunlight danced through the thinning trees, caressing the earth where there had once been only shade. 

"Oh, I don't know, Crina. Why can't larch trees sew?" The chilly autumn air kissed my rosy cheeks while Crina and I strolled along the narrow dirt path leading to the eastern side of the village. Our arms were full of newly made blankets which needed to be delivered to the families who'd requested them.

"Because they drop all their needles!" She enthusiastically blurted out, then proceeded to cackle in amusement like a madwoman.

I softly chuckled beside her, more entertained by her reaction than the actual joke. "Leave it to you to tell that one." I shook my head while my boots crunched over a few stones wedged in the dirt.

The birds chirped and little squirrels busily scurried around to bury tiny tasty nuts for the winter. And as the squirrels chittered we chatted, continuing down the path in good spirits. Eventually, we began to descend down a small slope alongside a trickling creek. The water peacefully cascaded over a few mossy stones, adding a touch of natural music to the gruff manly grunts and growls which suddenly came into earshot. 

"Oh, oh! There are the boys!" Crina happily nodded down to all the panting sweaty naked men wrestling in a small clearing at the bottom of the hill.

...Are they training to fight or having an orgy down there?

Haiden's dark bouncing ponytail caught my eye, drawing my attention to the way his sweaty, sinewy muscles flexed and gleamed in the sunlight. His strong shoulders and back rippled with power as he lifted an arm to throw a punch at Razvan, hitting him square in the jaw with what I could tell was well-controlled strength. Razvan spitefully growled and kneed him in the gut holding nothing back, making him stumble just a bit. He slightly turned giving me a view of his perfectly sculpted chest and abs... My eyes then trailed further beyond the seductive slopes of his stomach, to the masculine masterpiece between his thighs.

Yep, there it is... His dick.

Dirt and leaves kicked up beneath their feet as they spun and sidestepped to evade one another, fighting like vicious foaming-at-the-mouths wild men. They were all incredibly strong and well-built. Adept fighters. The type of guys who anyone with even a lick of common sense would not want to mess with. They were tough as nails. Manly men without even an ounce of fear shadowing their spirited souls... I scrunched my brows, watching in confusion while they all suddenly stopped fighting and scrambled back as though cowering.

"Alright, alright, everyone. Give him plenty of space!" Costache motioned for the others to step further into the tree line, staring down the path with wary eyes.  

A procession of quacking ducks came waddling towards them, led by none other than Gootsy himself. He proudly lifted his grey head as he walked past them, opening his beak to let out a long menacing hiss with his serrated goose tongue wiggling in his mouth. He took a few challenging steps toward the men, aggressively stomping his webbed orange feet against the dirt. The men all took a few steps back with defensive growls, proving who the real top dog was. Then the ducks all happily quacked as they made their way down to the little nearby creek, with one last threatening glance from Gootsy's black soulless eye before he too entered the water.

As my gaze drifted away from the tail-shaking waterfowl, I caught Haiden staring at me with a completely enamored glint in his reddish eyes. Little straggler hairs clung to the sweat on his forehead and a soft smile played on his lips. My heart seemed to skip a beat as I stared back, scarcely listening to the other guys mumbling about what a close call that was. His smile only widened while Crina and I made our way down the hill.