⤷ 𝕷𝖎𝖆𝖗

┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

"Why are there so many people here?" I pull Atsumu closer to me by his collar and whisper in his ear. He chuckles and straightens out his collar again.

"Want me to tell you which groups are here?" I was sure that I could work it out myself, I had done plenty of research on many groups after all but I felt like being lazy. I nod and lean against the wall behind me with my arms folded, Atsumu does the same but points across the room with his left hand. "Those two over there with the little bits of yellow and white are apart of EJP, the brown haired one is Motoya Komori, he's Omi-kun's cousin and the other one is Suna Rintarou, I've known him since my teenage years and he may seem to be laidback and carefree but he's got a sharp eye when it comes to guns" Atsumu was analysing my reactions as he spoke about the members around the room but I don't know what he's expecting from me. Being in a room full of dangerous people is nothing new to me and even if it was it still wouldn't affect me, I've been trained in self-defence but that doesn't guarantee me winning against any of these people. "Yo yer still with me?" Atsumu waves a hand in front of my face to regain my attention and I decide to not revolt again him this time. I might end up actually pissing him off if I keep doing it. I nod and wait for him to continue.

"Those with the orange pins are from a family mafia called The Crows - stupid name I know but that's beside the point! They aren't related by blood but they defend each other as if they were, if I were you I'd try my best to get in and stay in their good books. A girl by the name of Yachi Hitoka may seem to be all sunshine and rainbows but she'll slit your throat without thinking twice..." Atsumu had a minor glint of fear in his eyes, she must be dangerous then...it's always the ones who look small and cuddly who are the most ruthless and menacing!

Atsumu goes to continue but the sound of the main doors opening causes the room to go silent, a eerie silence. "Hola everyone!" Through the silence a loud voice booms and bounces off of the walls, I notice just about everyone roll their eyes at the voice but I was left in my own world of curiosity. Who is it? Just as this thought was processed in my mind two tall figures walked in dressed in turquoise shirts with a white vest over the top and white trousers. If this is who I think it is I'm gonna need ten shots of the strongest alcohol they have in this place... "oh? Is that the famous Y/n-Chan I see over there?" And to my luck he notices me. Fan-fuckingtastic..."Ya-hoo~ long time no see eh?" This my dear confused friends is the leader of a large mafia in the Miyagi prefecture beside The Crows, otherwise known as Oikawa Tooru.

I stand up straight and pop out a hip, trying my best to stand with all the sass I could gather. "Well shit on a stick it has been a while hasn't it Oikawa?" He walks over to me and we shake hands before retrieving them. We knew each other through Kageyama and let's just say we don't have the best relationship. That's an understatement...the actually truth is that we were really close when I was around nineteen and I may or may not have gained feelings for him and thought he reciprocated these when we had a little hookup one night. That bastard saw it as a normal one night stand whereas for me it was something more than that. I tried confessing to him the next morning but got completely shut down and then a couple years later when he finds out about my position in the Adlers he somehow got my contact information and tried to apologise for what he did but I knew his true intentions. He wanted to get close to me to gain access to our expensive and extremely modern technology developed by the best of the best. I saw right through that poofy hair and goofy face he makes whilst holding up a piece sign...