⤷ 𝖗𝖚𝖉𝖊

~ 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

Just over fourteen days had passed since Sakusa got shot and he's recovering slowly but surely. During his recovery period we have actually spent a lot of time just talking about ourselves. Mainly our interests and things that happen in our childhood. I actually discovered that he played quite a bit of sports in school, yes despite us being in this dangerous business we have all been educated in some way, shape or form. He was well known for his extra bendy wrists and he even showed me, it's so creepy! He can just crunch it all the way forwards and all the way backwards and when I say I curled up into a ball out of pure fear and confusion, I'm not lying. Eventually I got used to it and he even let me shake his wrist around a bit, the movement didn't seem any different from my wrists. I also found out he had met Atsumu whilst they were at school so they've known each other for quite a long time. They weren't the best of friends back then and they may not seem like it now but in truth they are like brothers, just not blood related obviously. You wanna be anymore condescending Y/n? Sorry about that!

Enough about him though cause us women don't chase men. That came outta nowhere! ANYWAY, I told him more about the night of my mother's death and how Tobio has been by my side for as long as I can remember. At the mention of his name though, Sakusa's hands tensed and I asked him what was wrong but he just said he felt a quick and sharp pain. I offered to get him some pain killers but he refused and told me to sit back down, I obeyed cause his voice gets really deep and scary when he's frustrated. Imagine how he would sound in the bed- DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE! I did however, know why his hands were tensing and it's because he was jealous, it's obvious because I've been here long enough to learn their body language. When Sakusa is starting to feel annoyed he often bites down on the inside of his cheek or if he has a bottle of sanitiser in his hand he'll flick the lip open and then close it, over and over again. Atsumu grips his wrists and spins his hands around then, almost like he's trying to give himself a burn but he never actually does. Bokuto's shoulders somehow get even broader and his chest puffs out more, almost like he's trying to intimidate whoever is pissing him off. Finally, Hinata plays with the buttons of his blazer or shirt if they have them on, if not he rolls the hem of his shirt between his index finger and thumb with more and more pressure as the situation gets more heated.

We had a few more conversations but the most memorable to me is probably the story about how he got involved with the Jackals. He told me that in his graduating year of high school he got involved with some dodgy college students who in the end managed to get him kicked out of school and arrested for the possession of drugs and the intention to sell them. He had done a few other petty little crimes but hadn't been caught or charged for them. However, the little crimes gained him quite the reputation in the area and he even caught the attention of a certain mafia leader, strangely enough since there is an extremely rare chance of that happening unless you've been recommended or you're well known. The man bailed him out of prison and took him in as his own, training him almost all day and all night but then treating him every once in a while, making Sakusa feel like he belonged to somewhere and someone again. Not as in like the possession of someone but like he felt secure and that he had somewhere to go if he was in trouble.