⤷ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊...

~ 𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

This whole journey has been kinda mad huh? After all of that drama with my dad things just seemed to calm down. Apart from Atsumu going mental for a little while when he decided to blow up my dad's place. He made sure no one was inside and he even let me gather a few things beforehand but he blew that thing to fucking pieces, and I mean like tiny little pieces. I have no idea where he got all of those explosives from and it wasn't really any of my business but after that day I started being a bit more careful around him. I don't wanna wake up one day and have him blow my head off!

Anyway, life had been running pretty smoothly and that was mainly because of the alliance every mafia in the area had with each other. Every well-known mafia as well as every mafia that was just starting up had all signed a contract saying that if one attacked the other then the rest would get rid of the attacking side. Nothing had happened and nothing probably would happen because the Jackals, Nekoma, the Crows, EJP and Seijoh were the main big groups who had signed the contract and none of them would betray each other and the smaller mafias would be done for in a few minutes if they betrayed any of those five groups.

Despite all of this me, Bokuto and Hinata haven't gone off the rails yet. Well I mean unless you count weekly skin care nights together as being crazy then we are all still sane. Yeah keep telling yourself that Y/n~ we met up in the living room every Friday night for a little self care and to watch some movies whilst we eat snacks, a sort of celebration for getting through the five main days of the week. Also because I spend almost every other day with Sakusa and we all missed each other.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention something!

Sakusa actually ended up proposing to me around six months ago so~ that's what brings me to where I am now. Sitting in front of a vanity dressing table with my hair pinned back to stop it from falling into my face as Lucia did my makeup. I wasn't going to have a lot put on since I didn't like to make myself look like a fucking cake but from everything surrounding me you'd think I was gonna have a lot put on. There were makeup brushes everywhere and there was eyeshadow painted all over the vanity. Let's just say I'm a bit stressed right now and can't decide on what I want because I'm so nervous.

However, I did eventually settle on a few products and Lucia was almost done applying them to my face. "I'm almost done I just need to use this setting spray" y'know how they used to speak with a bit of a stutter? Well they've been practicing speaking in front of people more since confidence has always kinda been an issue for them and now they actually stutter a lot less. Their voice is still quite quiet sometimes though but they're so nice to talk to nonetheless.