⤷ 𝕺𝖛𝖊𝖗

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚑 ~~ 𝟻:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖 ~┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

~ 𝟻:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

The journey to the docks felt like it took forever. Everyone was silent for the whole way and the tension was so thick. At one point a pen fell off of my desk and the other four who were with me flinched like they had just heard a gun shot. When I tell you I felt like curling up in a ball and rolling down a hill I mean it. It was so embarrassing!

Currently, we were all sat at our desks waiting for our next orders. This trailer is so weird. It looks average sized from the outside but in truth it's like a tardis, y'know normal looking on the outside but fucking mahoosive on the inside? My vocabulary gets better and better everyday.

The walkie talkie starts crackling so I pick it up and mess with it a bit so the sound is clear. "Y/n?" I hear Atsumu's voice on the other side and I feel somewhat relieved after hearing his voice.

"Yo waddup pretty boy" I try and act calm to see if it would have an effect on everyone else and luckily it actually did. Each one of them visibly relaxed and smiled at me. Yay I did something right!

I hear him clear his throat on the line and can't help but smirk. "This is serious Y/n"

"I know I know I was just tryna relieve some of the tension, what have you got for me?"

I hear some shuffling but I can't make out what he is doing. "Yer friend Kageyama Tobio got in touch with us and he's helping out" now this I wasn't expecting but I was glad he managed to get out without bringing any attention to himself. Having him on our side also gave us a big advantage because he's extremely skilled but there was still something not right.

"What about Hoshiumi and Ushijima?"

It takes him a few seconds but he answers me. "They got in touch too but they're hiding, they didn't wanna get involved just in case anything goes tits up" I felt an overwhelming urge to laugh at the way he chose to word what will happen if everything goes to shit but I held it in. "It's all startin' soon so get ready" he goes to cut the connection but I catch him just in time to ask him what the signal will be for us to start working and all he replies with is, "it won't be difficult for yer to work out" and then he cut it off. The fuck does that mean?!?

"Ooookay then" I put the walkie talkie back in its charging port and run my hands through my hair. Not gonna lie I was feeling kinda stressed right now because this was a big night, but I needed to keep calm for everyone else.