⤷ 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ~┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

Hey all and welcome back to my crazy life - okay no we're not going to introduce today like that. Here I am. Lounging around outside on a sun lounger as Hinata, Bokuto and Atsumu all practice their shooting. They had set up some tables and placed glass bottles on them which was quite dangerous but I'm out of the line of fire so I should be safe and sound. I say that but then again I was almost cut by some glass as it came flying at me so I quickly removed myself from the patio and back to my room. I spend a lot of time in here don't I? I wonder if the systems room has been set back up again?

This thought stuck in my mind so I decided to go for a wander. I didn't rush to the room, instead I just leisurely strolled and took in my surroundings. I've probably said this before but it was very well decorated and organised. Despite there being many frightening portraits of ex-leaders hanging around the halls, what do they all look so intimidating for? Eventually I made it to the systems room and it actually felt like a shorter journey than normal. Probably because my mind was preoccupied.

Anyway back to the room. I placed my hand on the handle and turned it so I could open the door and when it was finally open I saw something I didn't expect to see. Everything looked just as it did before the operation. The tables were exactly where they were and the computers look like they haven't been touched.
Wow~ the people in this house are mad!

I walk in and shut the door behind me, for some reason I did it quietly almost as if I wasn't meant to be in here and in truth I wasn't actually sure if I was allowed to come in here anymore. I look over in the corner and the coffee machine was still there, I'm feeling quite thirsty right about now~

I walk over with my hands behind my back and look at what was on the front. It looks so complicated form far away when it's actually just like any other coffee machine, just twice the size. I click on a few buttons and before I knew it I had a steaming hot cup of (chosen drink) in my hands, I tried to take a sip but burnt my tongue a bit so I left it for a little while before trying to drink it again.

However, as I was innocently drinking my drink that I was actually really enjoying, a black cloth was being held in front of my face and then all of a sudden it was wrapped around my eyes tightly. I tried to scream for help but they covered my mouth and whispered in my ear, "calm down it's me" Sakusa's chilling voice flooded my ears and I instantly relaxed against him. "I'm gonna take you somewhere so don't panic, I'm only blindfolding you because it's meant to be a surprise" I felt kinda angry at this very moment because not only had he been blatantly ignoring me but he was now holding a cloth over my eyes and telling me that he's gonna drag me somewhere. This is some sketchy ass shit not gonna lie...