⤷ 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

I decided to make myself at home since I knew there was no chance of me getting out of this anytime soon. Atsumu was much more intelligent than he looks and he had an amazing talent for covering up his tracks. A top forensic detective wouldn't be able to find sufficient evidence to pin any of his crimes against him and he knew this. Smug fucker...

The room looked so different from the cell I was locked in. For one the walls weren't metal slats, they were plastered and painted white with small white engravings and patterns dotted around. Each section matched the other. The bed was in the centre of the wall to my right and was huge. It had white leather boards around the sides and the front but the headboard was also obnoxiously big and was also white leather, small indents and buttons covered the space. Dark grey, silver and white pillows were arranged neatly on the bed and were sat on top of a white duvet with a grey blanket covering the end of the bed. An ottoman was placed at the bottom of the bed with a shimmery cushion on top of it to match the pair of bedside tables either side of the bed. A large mirror with silver edges was hung on the wall above a table with beauty and hair supplies as well as pens, pencils and paper. Tch, think they'll let me go if I draw them a pretty picture? As if!

Coming up with the conclusion that I had nothing better to do I hold some of my dress so that my precious bits don't go flying out as there was a risk that anyone could walk in at anytime. I stand in the centre of the bed and check around me to make sure my fall would be cushioned. After locking in the knowledge that I would be safe and secure upon impact I lean back on my feet and the next thing I knew I was engulfed by peak comfort. The pillows, duvet and blankets were of extremely high quality and I felt a surge of ignorance come over me. Nothing is getting me out of this bed, absolutely noth-

"HEY HEY HEY PRETTY GIRL I GOT YOU SOME FOOD!" Okay maybe my mind could be swayed... I sit up and see the male with streaky hair standing at the door with a tray in his hand, his obnoxiously large toothy grin taking away his menacing factor that still lingered due to the minor blood splatters on the collar of his white shirt. I also noticed the same gold pins on his collar with a chain to connect the pair as I had saw on Atsumu. The small extra detail didn't really faze me but I made a mental note to keep the gold pins and chain in mind. I feel like I remember learning about them...Yes, as it was said before I was the secret intelligence that my father kept hidden but he only ever allocated tasks to me that would of taken too long for a whole team to do, since I could work at twice the speed. But never in my whole career had I researched this group in depth. I had been asked to research Sakusa and emblems of this mafia before but never was I ever asked to investigate the other two I had met, so they were completely unknown to me and I also have no clue about their true numbers. How many men do they have stocked up here? "Hellooooo? Pretty girl?" His voice snaps me out of it and when I focus back on reality I see he has moved closer towards me. An uncomfortable distance to say the least. His face was so close to mine but I didn't sense any lust or want to put me in my place I simply just think he's overly friendly, which is kinda cute in some ways.