⤷ 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙?

~ 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

~ 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

Okay so it's been a week since me and Sakusa had that little romantic dance around the garden and before we go any further can we please all agree that he smells fucking amazing. Agreed? Okay cool let's carry on.

Since that one magical, euphoric, absolutely amazing evening that he organised outside, get on with it Y/n, me and Sakusa have been talking as per usual again and everything seems to be back to normal. However...

I can't help but to feel an insane amount of butterflies in my stomach whenever he walks into the same room as me. Least to say it ain't fucking fair. Stupid asshole emotions fuck them bro! But yeah anyway I've just been lazing around the house and chilling out lately since the weather has been so nice and warm, this routine isn't any different from any other day in my life may I remind you.

The days have been a bit quieter though. The Jackals had been dealing with an up and coming group that were causing some serious damage around the city so they've been a bit preoccupied this week. It's so strange to see Bokuto and Hinata being so serious as they walk up and down the halls of the house but then again they aren't just the huge goofballs that they portray themselves to be.

Anyway back to me becoming a whole bag of nerves around Sakusa, I've got no clue why I'm like this. I've tried thinking of all the possibilities but can't come up with a reason as to why whenever he walks into the same room as me I want to run out squealing like a little girl. I've also started feeling really giddy whenever he's around and I'm pretty sure Atsumu has picked up on this as well. If that bastard knows why I'm like this and starts teasing me I swear to - deep breaths Y/n, calm it down...

I got so bored with using my really big and smart brain so much in a time period of like fifteen minutes that I decided to take a wander around the house. The number of times I've walked around this place and I still don't know my fucking way around! On my journey I actually found a new room. It was a huge ballroom sort of area but instead of it being just a huge open room it had a really long dining table in it with chairs surrounding it. I wonder what kind of events they've held in here...it looks so clean what in the world? Fuck dusting this room...

I walked through the room a bit to see if there was anything hidden to explore in there but it turns out there wasn't so I left and continued on my adventure. However, due to me still not knowing my way around I had somehow ended up outside of Sakusa's office and his door was wide open so he had a clear view of me. "Y/n?" Oh for the love of -

I slowly spun around to look at him and then awkwardly waved. I'm really not doing okay lately. "Hi" I drag out the word before putting my arm back down by my side. "I didn't mean to bother you I was just walking around and now that I think about it I'm gonna get back to that so see ya!" As I was speaking I had turned back around again and had also gone to walk off but before I could he gently grabbed my shoulder and made me face him. "Shit..." I mumble so that he couldn't hear me. At least I hope he didn't...