⤷ 𝕲𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖟 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕲𝖑𝖆𝖒

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 ┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

Friday, 19th April. Here it is, the well known and famous charity ball that my father holds every single year for children who suffer with neglect. My father has a soft spot for children who have either lost their parents or those who may as well have lost their parents due to the lack of attention and care spent on the child. I admire him for this, I really do, it shows that even those who seem to have the blackest of hearts still have some rays of light beaming down on them. His want to provide more for the children who are in need of compassion started on the day that my mother died. Yes, he can be cold and heartless but everyone has a heart. He knew that the death of my mother would have a great mental impact on me so he took it upon himself to fill every role that my mother previously did. The respect I have for my father is unexplainable to others and one thing that proves this is the fact that we will both gladly admit that we would take a bullet to the heart or even brain for the sake of the other's life.

Moving on, I'm not sure if I'm excited for this years event. I mean I love and appreciate it for the cause and I utterly enjoy spending time with the children from the main shelter that my father help set up but I just can't find any enthusiasm this year. It's like something inside of me is saying 'don't go, laze around in bed and binge another series' but I couldn't do that to my father. The disappointment he would feel if the main reason for him deciding to help out young neglected children didn't show up. Speaking about the event, my dress arrived earlier today! All perfectly sized up and as dazzling as it was in the store. I can't wait to see my dads reaction at least, I hope he remembers where I got the idea from.

I should probably wrap this up soon. I have a beautician coming in to do some makeup and a hairstylist to complete the look by fixing up the current mess that sat on top of my head. How should I get it styled? Should I just curl it or have some fancy schmancy bun or ponytail? Eh I'll get the opinion of the stylist when they get here. Speaking of the people we've arranged to come and make me look like a birthday cake, I just heard a knock on my door so I better get going. Pray for me!

- Y/n

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Um excuse me?" The person soon starts to basically crash their fist against my bedroom door, adding to the raging headache I was already suffering with.

"Okay, okay! Jeez..." I stand up after closing my diary and putting the pen back in its holder. Sighing before I turn to face the door. "You can come in" I yell just enough so that they can hear me. The door clicks and then the handle turns, once it's open I see a small figure enter my room. Lucia Takahashi, they are a beautician who specialises in makeup and nails, they have some experience with hair too but they choose to stick with what they find easiest. They have quite a small build, no taller then 5'3" but no smaller than 5'1".