⤷ 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖊...

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

A whole day had past since Sakusa walked straight past me as if I was invisible and I'm not going to lie to you all. I'm sulking like a stroppy child. I felt so conflicted because I couldn't think of anything that I had done wrong but then again I felt like I had. What could it be? I was laying on my bed and it was currently early evening so it was just me, myself and my pessimistic thoughts because why the fuck not.

Little did you all know~

I had actually organised a little hangout night with Bokuto and Hinata.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

And that is what lead us to where we are now!

We are currently sitting on the floor in my room but there is a twist. We are wearing bath robes, eating snacks, drinking champagne and I also had Hinata's head in my lap as I was putting a face mask on him. Bokuto got here first so we did each other's just before Hinata arrived. "You okay Y/n?" Hinata asked and only then did I realise I had zoned out whilst applying some of the face mask to his forehead.

"Oh shit...yeah sorry" I finish putting the face mask on him, clean my hands with a towel and then ruffle his hair a bit. It's. So. Fucking. Soft. And. Poofy. I tried to play it off as I was completely fine but unfortunately I didn't quite make the cut.

"No you're not what's wrong?" Bokuto scoots closer to us as Hinata stays with his head on my lap, I didn't mind one bit because I really liked playing with his hair.

I sigh and tell them I'm fine again but they both pinch my arms and I end up giving in because I didn't want them to do it again. "Okay fine!" I raise my hands up in surrender and they both smile at each other, almost as if they were proud that I'm finally going to tell them what's on my mind. "Do you two have any idea why Sakusa is ignoring me?" They looked at each other for a quick second and then back to me, something is definitely going on and I have a feeling they know what it is...

"O-oh...uh..." Hinata starts off but instantly looks to Bokuto for help with what he should say.

"He isn't!" Bokuto quickly speaks up before Hinata has the chance to say anything else. "We were just bombarding him so much yesterday that he didn't even have a chance to speak with you" Bokuto explained at a slow-ish pace, almost as if he was thinking exactly what to say as he was saying it.

I wasn't one hundred percent convinced by what he told me but I chose to let it go since this whole situation was stressing me out so much as it was already, I didn't need any more stress. "Okay whatever you say..." I give in and we go to resume our little hangout night together but then a knock can be heard from the other side of the door. "Who is it?" I ask without looking in the direction of the sound.