⤷ 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑

┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ~

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ~

After getting a hang of the basics of their system I decided it was enough for one day. It's amazing how much energy you can use up by just purely overthinking. My mind has had to process so much recently that I'm surprised I didn't drop down unconscious on the spot. But, unfortunately for me my mind wouldn't rest even when I really wanted it to. So instead of trying methods to force my body to shut down I just walked through the maze of a building again and when I eventually managed to get back into the computer room, a deep sigh escaped my lips. "I need a map or something for this bloody place..." I complain with a weak smile on my face.

I drag my feet over to the chair before plonking myself down and looking at the monitors. My body instantly retreated when the bright lights from each one scorched my eyes. "Holy crap..." I rub my eyes and they soon adjust. I type in the password and search through a bit more before coming across a new icon. I click on it and wait to see what hides behind it.

"Huh?" I get into a more comfortable position on the chair and lean closer to the screen

"Huh?" I get into a more comfortable position on the chair and lean closer to the screen. 11 different locations? And their HQ is in London? Why? I clicked on each location one at a time, acknowledging myself with each of their different roles and where each trades to. They've got locations all over the world but manage to keep their presence on the down low...if my dad had all this he'd make it known worldwide how much power he holds, not keep it a secret...

"Why're you up so early?" A deep and husky voice comes from the corner of the room where the door stands. My heart stops when they speak because I was scared that whoever it was would have something to say about me being here but in truth I hadn't actually done anything wrong, I was just familiarising myself with the system.

I swivel round to see Sakusa leaning against the door frame with messy bed hair, dark bags under his eyes, black knee-length shorts and a navy blue robe that was open, exposing his upper half to me. I was tryna familiarise myself with their system while I should've been familiarising myself with- no stop it Y/n! God damn hormones! In all honesty though he was built, and I mean BUILT. Extensive training is part of the price when you sign up for a job like this. I somehow managed to bag the fortunate role of being a daughter of a mafia leader so after enough complaining and whining I got out of my training. Wish I didn't though... it's not like I became completely lazy but I started doing much less than I was before, but the new amount I was exercising I felt comfortable with so my dad let me have my own way. I realise that I had been staring at him for around a minute now and didn't give him any sign of a response so I shook my head to snap myself out of my trance and meet his eyes with mine. "I couldn't sleep so I wanted to try and learn about everything you've got in here, if you want me to do the job to the best of my ability this needs to be done" he seems at bit taken aback at me trying to stand my ground for absolutely no reason but it's one of my panic responses. Why am I so panicked right now? Is it cause of him or because I shouldn't really be here? I have a good excuse though- stop zoning out! "Sorry...I'll leave if you want?" I go to stand up but he pushes me back on the chair before walking over into the opposite corner and switching the light on, revealing a huge machine that I had never seen before. "What in the frick frack diddly dack patty whack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback Cracker Jack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack side track tic-tac is that?" I point at the machine as he slowly turns to look at me with a face of complete bewilderment.