T H I R T E E N

In this chapter there are 5 Flashbacks in one. It also tells 5 stories about their journey with Stormi.

Amani's Point of View

5 • 20 • 17

Today was the day I tell Jack that I'm pregnant. I'm nervous even though we've talked about it before. I already went to my a ultrasound just to see if the test was positive even though it said 'Pregnant'.

I had a couple of pictures of my baby that I got from the ultrasound, my baby is very tiny. Jack is about to come home any minute from the studio, and I was still thinking of a way on how to tell him.

I was upstairs in my room trying not to stress because I heard it could hurt the baby. So I did what I love most.....watching cartoons. That didn't work so I decided to clean my closet.

As I was cleaning I heard a door close meaning he was probably home.

Jacques Point of View

I just got home from working at the studio and I didn't see Amani downstairs, so I went upstairs in our room to see if she was there.

"Amani." I called out as walked in the room.

"Yeah." I her respond.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"In the closet." She said.

When she told me that I walked to the closet and I walked in.

"Hey." She said.

Oh shit I'm nervous, I feel a weird ass vibe in the air.

"Hey, are you ok?" I wondered as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, ok I have to tell you something." She told me in a serious but nervous tone.

"Ok wassup ma?" I asked her.

"Sit on the floor."

"Baby, why the hell do you want me to sit on the floor for?" I asked. I swear she's such a weirdo.

"Bug just on the floor, it's for your own good." She demanded.

She always called me bug because I remind her of a stick bug saying 'Imma skinny ass nigga'. She's been saying that for years now.

So I followed her demand and we both sat on the floor.

"Ok now tell me."

She got up and went to get a box and sat back in front of me.

"Ok open the box." Amani told me.

"Babe, if this is the keys to my new car, you ain't gotta do all this." I said with a big smile on my face while she laughed.