F O U R

3rd Person Point of View

After 'How well do you know Amani ' game, Jack and Mani were getting ready to head to the car. They were walking out of the building holding hands trying to get past the crowd of people.

As they got in the car, Jack put his arm around Mani and pulled her into him and they cuddle in the car.

"I'm excited to see Stormi I haven't seen her all day." Amani told Jack.

"Me too." He said as he pecked her lips a couple times .

They got home and Amani went to Stormi's playroom to find her.

(The nanny was watching her)

Mani sees Stormi watching tv and playing with her toys and picks her up.

"Hi babyyyy." Mani cooed.

When Amani said that Stormi giggles from the millions of kisses.

"Let's go see daddy." Amani told Stormi.

Amani walked out of the playroom and walks around the house to find Jacques.

Mani found him still outside in the garage.
Amani walked over with Stormi on her hip.

When they see each other they both smile widely.

"Hey mimi." He greeted her.

Stormi got excited when she saw Jack and started jumping and giggling in Amani's arms. Jack saw how excited Stormi was, so he took her out of Mani's hands.

He hugged her and Amani joined the hug, kissed Stormi and Jacques' cheek multiple times, Jack turning his head kissing her lips.

Amani's Point of View

Couple hours later we were back inside, and I went to change into something comfortable, and went to watch a movie in the movie room.

As I was picking trough movies to watch, Jack came in with Storm.

"Hii babies."I said.

I took Stormi out of Jacques' hands and cuddled her into my chest.

"I'll be back." Jack told me as he kissed mine and Stormi's cheek.

"Ok baby." I replied.

Whenever he told me 'I'll be back' I knew what that meant. He's basically saying he's going out to smoke weed. Jack isn't leaving the house, he's just going somewhere Stormi and I aren't, he doesn't like it around us. He doesn't smoke a lot, and I wouldn't say once in a while, but he does it often.

I picked the movies 'Trolls' , and Stormi seemed to enjoy the movie by the looks of it.

Jacques Point of View

I left the movie room to smoke because I don't do that shit in front of Mani and Stormi. I don't like that stuff around them.

I was thinking of taking them on tour with me. I didn't really have to ask Mani because she's always down to come, but with Stormi I have to ask.

After I was done I went back to the movie room so I could ask Amani.

"Do you guys wanna come on tour with me?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"Well yeah, you know I'm always down to go." She replied.

"Ok cool." I responded.

Third Person Point of View

After the movie they all went to do their nightly routines to get ready for bed.