N I N E

Third Person Point of View

Today was the day Jack, Amani, and Stormi were gonna get on their jet to the UK for tour.

Jacques' Point of View

It was the morning was the morning of tour. I got good night sleep last night, and now I got hella energy.

Everyone in the house was up and ready, even Stormi. Bags were being put in the cars, we still had some of the crew coming, but other than that everything was going smoothly.

"AMANI." I yelled.

"WHAT." She replied.

"Did you see my charger?" I asked.

"No, just go find one or use mine."

"Well I need to find mine." I told her.

"Well can you calm down please, you're stressing me the hell out." She said.

After everyone pacing around the house. We finally had everything packed up in the cars, everyone was out of the house and in the car. The seating situation was me on one side, Storm in the middle, and Amani on the other side of Stormi.

"I'm ready man, you already know this shit gonna be crazy." Chase told me through my phone.

"Yeah bro this motherfucker is gonna be huge." I replied.

We got to the private jet after an hour or thirty minutes. I grabbed Storm and her car seat, while Amani grabbed her bag.

When we grabbed everything, we walked up the stairs into the plane.

"Where do you wanna sit?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me." Amani responded.

We sat down and got settled, Stormi started whining and wiggling around, signaling me to take her out of the car seat.

"Ok ok, I gotchu." I told her as I took her out the car seat and kissed her cheek.

Amani's Point of View

After stressing all morning we all got on the plane on time.We might have other friends meeting us during tour.

We were a couple hours into the flight. Stormi was wide awake, the only one sleeping was Jack.

"I should take a Snapchat." I thought to myself.

Me was laughing at how he was sleeping, and that only made Stormi laugh with me.

I took the snapchat and saved it. I decided to watch a movie so I put on 'Rush hour'.

I watched that for two hours until me and Storm fell asleep. After a couple hours we landed in the UK. We got out the plane and there was a car waiting for us. Me, Jack and Stormi got in the car and the driver started driving to the hotel.

Jacques' Point of View

We just landed, and let me tell you I had a good sleep. We were currently sitting the same way we were on our way to the airport, driving to our hotel. My arm was lightly/securely across Stormi's lap, holding Mani's hand on the other side.

After a while we got to our hotel, and then went to our room. It was a suite so there was a lot of room. Amani was taking Stormi out of her car seat, so she stretch her legs even though she can't walk.

After an hour or two of getting settled, we were laying on our bed with Stormi cuddling. We were watching tv when I saw Amani asleep. I turned off the tv grabbed Stormi and put her in the other room connected to ours.

"Good night babygirl." I told her as I kissed her cheek as she smiled.

After putting her to sleep I did my routine and went to bed with my arm around Mani's waist.

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter please comment and vote.❤️