S I X

Third Person Point of View

After Amani and Robin's meeting/hang out, Amani and Stormi eventually got home.

Amani and Stormi were sitting in Storm's playroom watching a movie. As they were watching the movie Mani got a FaceTime call.

Amani's Point of View

Love bug ✨is calling......

When I saw the name I immediately knew who it was, so I answered it.

Amani: Hello?

Jacques: Hey

Amani: Hey, baby what's up?

Jacques: Nothing, I should be
Home in a couple of minutes

Amani: Ok cool

Jacques: Where's my other baby?

Amani: Right here in front of me

*Points the phone to Stormi sitting in Amani's lap*

Jacques: Hey baby!

When Jack said that Stormi's head turned really quick with excitement.

Stormi: Dada!!Dada!!

She said excitedly bouncing up and down in Amani's lap.

Amani: *Laughs* Baby say hi to daddy

Stormi: Hi *She says in a soft whisper*

Jacques: Hey baby!

Amani: I'll see you when you get home you should be paying attention to the road

Jacques: Ok bye momma, I love you

Amani: I love you too pooh

6:08

It was 6:08 and Jack should be here soon, because dinner was gonna start in a couple of minutes, and Stormi was starting to get fussy.

Jacques Point of View

I got home and parked the car in the garage. As I walked in from the garage door I could hear little whimpering, it was probably Stormi, I know she missed me.

When I got inside, and as soon as I walked into the room Storm's face lit and she started excitedly bouncing.

When Amani saw how she was acting she turned her head and her face lit just like Storm's.

"Look baby it's daddy!" Amani told Stormi.

When Amani said that Storm squealed in excitement. When Mani heard her squeal she handed Stormi to me.

"Wassup rager!" I exclaimed to Storm.

The nickname rager was the nickname I gave only Amani and Stormi, because they were my ragers and my number one fans.

Especially Amani, when we were younger and I was making beats she would dance to everyone of them. You'll see her at my concerts dancing or even nodding her head to the beat.

I mean she'll pretty much dance to anything.

And Stormi would just follow in her mommy's footsteps. That was our little duckling wherever we went, she went.

When I grabbed Stormi from Mani, I gently started throwing her in the air and of course she enjoyed it.

In the corner of my eye could see Mani taking pictures.

"Do you have to take pictures or videos of everything?" I asked annoyed.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I have to take pictures of everything." She explained.

"I need to catch the special moments." She told me.

"Hey....wait can I get some of that love."

When she said that she got up and I wrapped my arm around her waist, and pulled her into a hug.

"Dinner is ready." The cook said.

As the cook said that we started walking to the dining room.

After dinner we went upstairs and laid in bed with Stormi. We were playing peek-a-boo with her as Stormi giggles.

"You're being extra giggly today....is it because daddy's home."She says while tickling her.

"Don't hate." I told her.

"I ain't hatin'." She said.

When Mani started tickling her more she started to laugh more. I grabbed my phone and took photos and a video of them.

"Do YoU hAvE tO tAkE pIcTuReS oR vIdEoS oF eVeRyThInG!" Amani said as she mocked me.

It's typical of Amani to mock me, and it's typical of Stormi to laugh.

"Haha you're hilarious." I said sarcastically.

I looked at Amani's face and it looked like she had an idea.

"I have an idea" Mani exclaimed.

Yup, I knew it.

She got up and went to grab something from her closet. When she came out of her closet she had a speaker in her hand.

"What are you doing?" I wondered.

Then the music started playing.

'I don't wanna wake up'

And she grabbed Stormi and started dancing.

'I want you spread out on the sheets'

"Are you gonna join or what?" She asked.

'Said her p**** so good'

'And her p**** so sweet'

After thinking for a couple of seconds I joined.

Either I'm whipped, or I'm in love.

A/N:Thanks for reading today's chapter please comment and vote.❤️