T E N : P A R T ONE

YouTube Video

Amani Paris

Come on tour with Me :)

Amani: Good morning vlog!
She smiled at the camera.

Amani: As you saw the title, you will be coming on tour with me

Amani: Not my tour, his tour
She said as she pointed the camera at Jack.

Amani: Baby, wave
She told him.

Jack: *Smiles and waves* Hi
He said as walked to the bathroom.

Amani: Ok while he's in bathroom, I'm gonna go see is Stormi is awake

Amani started walking to the other room where Stormi was sleeping. She walked up to the door and opened it.

Amani: Good morning mama!
Amani said which caused Stormi to happily squeal at her.

Amani picked her up along with her blanket and walked out of the room to go to her room. When she walked in the room she saw that Jack was out of the bathroom.

Jack: Heyy rager!
He said as he walked up to Amani and Storm.

Jack took Stormi out of Amani's hands and held her a little above his face, then kissed her cheek twice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jacques Point of View

Amani was doing this lil YouTube video for her channel about tour. Today was a big day, it was the first show here in the UK. I was hella nervous or anxious. Might be one of the first shows Amani has been to since Storm was born, which was months ago.

I'm excited because this is gonna be huge. I had to leave soon because I had to do sound check.

"Mani, baby, I gotta leave for sound check, I'll be back later." I told Amani.

"Ok baby, I'll see you later, I love you." She said while hugging me.

"I love you too." I said as I hugged her back but tighter.

"Ok bye." She told me as she kissed me.

"Bye."

I walked out of the hotel room and waited for my manager David.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YouTube video

Amani: Ok so, Jack just left for sound check, I decided I should start getting me and Stormi ready for the day.
She said to the camera.

Amani: While I'm getting re- oh shit I have nobody to watch Stormi

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani's Point of View

I had nobody to watch Stormi because my assistant/best friend, Vanessa, was not here yet. So I had to improvise. I grabbed Stormi and started taking both of our clothes off and hopped in the shower together.

It was the only thing I could think of at the moment, and were saving water! After taking our shower I wrapped a towel around us. We did our routine and got dressed.

I was wearing a cute varsity jacket, an Astroworld t-shirt, with ripped jeans and Jordan 3's 'hall of fame'. Stormi was wearing an Astroworld t-shirt also, with jeans and brown Jordan 1's.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jacques Point of View

A couple hours later, I finished sound check and got back to the hotel room to get ready for the show. Amani and Storm were already on there way there and I was about to leave.

I walked out of our suite with David and security guards. We walked out of the hotel with paparazzi and fans asking me questions.

"Travis where's Amani and Stormi?"

"Trav how's the album?"

"How are Amani and Stormi?"

"Travis when's the next big project?"

I ignored them because I wasn't gonna tell them my business. My security guards were blocking fans out of the way so I could get to the car. We got in the car, and I called Mani telling her that I was on my way. After a twenty minute car ride we got to the show.

We took a shortcut to get to the back safely. After walking around the place like a maze we got to a room that said 'Stormi' on it.

A/N: Happy New Year!!!!! Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment and vote.❤️