E L E V E N : P A R T T W O

YouTube video

Amani Paris

Come on tour with me :)

Amani: Ok so me and Stormi just got here and we are already situated I her room

She said as she pointed the camera to Stormi who is sitting up in the playpen that was in the room

Amani: Every concert she has her own room with her name on it

Amani: And there's a tv so we both get to watch the show

Amani: Later on I'm gonna be going out for like an hour to go see

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani's Point of View

Me and Stormi were both sitting on the floor playing around when Jack came in.

When Stormi heard him, she turned her head to him. She had a big smile on her face and was squealing. So I picked her up and took her to him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YouTube video

Amani grabbed the camera and showed the cute moment between Storm and Jack.

Amani: Look baby it's daddy
Amani exclaimed.

Stormi turned her head to look at her mommy and she smiled at the camera and wrapped her tiny arms around Jacks neck.

Jack: Did you miss me
Jack questioned.

Stormi answered by giving a toothless grin, and they both laughed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jacques Point of View

After greeting Storm, I greeted my other baby girl.

"Are you gonna come watch me from the side of the stage?" I whispered to Mani as I hugged her.

"Yeah for like hour maybe, but then I'm gonna have to come back." She replied.

"Ok, sounds like plan. I have to go ok, I'll see you guys soon." I told her.

"Ok, I love you."She said to me as she hugged me tighter.

"I love you too." I told her as hugged her lifting her up a little and kissing her cheek multiple times.

"I like ya drip." I told her as me my crew started to walk out.

"Thank you baby." She thanked.

"Bye bug."

"Bye butterfly."

Ok time to rage.

Amani's Point of View

Jack started performing and me and Stormi were both watching on the tv that was in the room. She seemed excited when saw her daddy on the screen.

"Baby is that daddy?" I cooed to her.

She just squealed and giggled screaming dada. A half hour later it was time for me to go see the concert.

"Mariposa I'll be right back." I told her as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

I got ready to go and David was already at the door along with two security guards.

"How is it out there?" I asked David.

"Shits crazy, a lot of people as expected." He explained to me as I nodded. When we got there we stood to the where we could everyone and the stage.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YouTube video

Amani was showing the camera the stage and everyone and how Jack was performing. And she was singing along to the lyrics.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jacques Point of View

As I was performing I saw Amani in the corner of my eye.

"Ayo repeat after me say 'heyyyy Amani!'." I yelled in the mic.

And I think they were more excited to see Mani then me because they screamed that shit. When I turned I saw her smiling and waving.

"Ok were gonna play her favorite song let's go."

When I said that 'Way Back' stated to play.

"I need fake n***** to get way back, James Harden with the range on me, n****, way back." I rapped/screamed in the mic.

Three hours later the show was over and Amani already went back to the room with Stormi. It was a good first show.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YouTube video

Amani: Ok so the show is now over thank you for watching, I love you guys bye

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: I have something in store try and guess in the comments. Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment and vote. ❤️