S E V E N T E E N

6 • 19 • 19

Amani's Point of View

Me and Stormi left my dads house and went to visit Jack at the studio. He said he was gonna meet us outside by the car because there were good amount fans and paparazzi outside.

Before I know it a knock on one of the windows interrupted my thoughts. "Daddy!" Stormi said waving to him, so I unlocked the doors so he could get to her.

"Hey baby." He opened the and you could hear the cameras clicking and the fans screaming.

"Take the - uh blanket and cover her with it." I told him, so the lights from the camera didn't hurt her eyes.

"Baby where her shoes at?" He asked as I looked in the back of the car and grabbed the shoes that were on the other side of the car.

"Right here." Showing him the shoes in my hand. "We'll put them on inside." I reassured him.

"Ok." He said as I grabbed her iPad. I closed the door and we started walking.

"Amani how are you?" One of the paparazzi's asked me.

"I'm good, how are you?" I said as I kept walking.

"I'm good."

"When's baby number two?"

What did he sayyyyyy? My coochie is still recovering from number one.

I just ignored the questions that kept coming.

We got into the building and went to the studio. It was just me Jack and Stormi, because everyone went to get lunch.

"So baby number two huh?" He smirked while sitting down.

"Boy shut up." I said laughing while hitting the back of his head. "No, but seriously, when are we gonna have baby number two?"

"What do mean when?" I asked.

"You know damn well we're having more kids."

"How do you know that's what god has planned for us?" I wondered.

Jacques Point of View

"What does that mean?" I asked annoyed, with a hint of concern.

"My doctor said I have 50% chance of having kids again." She told me quietly.

"When were you gonna tell me this." I said slightly raising my voice.

"I just found out a few days ago, plus you're always busy, so I felt the need to wait a little."

"Well Amani what do you want me to do?" I said offended. "I'm busy because I'm providing for us." I gesture between me and her. "Our family."

"Maybe you should just provide for yourself." She mumbled thinking I couldn't hear her.

"You know you can't provide for both you and Stormi." I said.