T W E N T Y - O N E

8 • 27 • 19

Jacques' Point of View

We just finished the movie and it was great. I can tell everyone enjoyed it. I looked in the corner of my eye and could see Amani trying to hold her tears in, even though one slipped.

Stormi seemed interested every time she saw herself.

After leaving the theater I was going to an after party with some friends.

"Hey me and Stormi and gonna head out now." Amani told me.

"Ok, that's what's up. I'll see you later?." I said as I kissed Stormi's cheek.

"Yeah, bye." She said with a smile.

Amani's Point of View

Stormi and I just left the premier to go home so I could get her ready for bed.

It was hard to watch the scenes with Jack and I and when we were a family.

We got in the house and I changed me and her clothes to pajamas.

"Mommy?"

"Yes." I answered her.

"Juice." She said me.

"It's to late for juice love, what about milk?" I suggested.

"Ok."

I put her on my hip and we walk to the kitchen. I finished warming up her milk and then we walked upstairs to my room.

"Here mama." I told her handing her the bottle. She responded by saying 'thank you' in sign language.

"I wanna hear dada sing." She said pointing to the tv.

"Ok, but you gotta go to bed soon."

It was normal for her to watch Jack on tv. I went to YouTube and looked up one of his concerts.

I sat on the bed watching her stand up and dance to the music.

I heard my phone ringing and saw that Jack was face timing me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I didn't think you'd be awake." Jack said. "It's still early, are you home?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Did you have fun?" I wondered.

"Yeah, it was nice, I should've invited you though."

"Nah it's alright, I'm glad you had fun." I responded.

"Baby come say hi." I told Stormi as I picked her up and put her in my lap.

"Hi daddy!" She said standing on my lap, taking the phone from my hand.

"Wassup rager, watchu doin?" He asked.