Chapter 24

( 🧎‍♀️☝️ yes yes yes)

(Tommy's POV)

"Deo?!"I said trying to not drop the plate of cookies in my hands.

"Yes?"h replied in the most monotone voice, I was really pissed off.

"Where do you keep coming from!?!?" I shouted, I honestly don't know how I haven't lost my voice from yelling yet.

"I mean I am not complaining that you're here but how?!?"I said so I could clear up my previous sentence.

"Don't question me thomas" deo said and I immediately respond with "Don't ever call me thomas again it's terrifying" "sorry toms I'll stop calling you thomas"

Deo gave me a hand and helped me up, once I got up I gave him the plate of cookies that he put on a coffee table.

I sat on the strangely Comfortable couch,and then my curiosity got the best of me and I ask.

"When did you buy this?- how long have you been here like nextdoor to me" I said as deo sat next to me taking off his glasses.

"A long time really I was preparing before I even landed in england so yeah, I've been since yesterday but I didn't go back to Texas, was just staying at a hotel til this house was Finished,which it is now"

"So you never left?!" I was extremely happy but then I remembered "my parents are probably gonna wonder why I am taking so long, but I am really happy your next door now" I was probably smiling the dumbest smile I ever could.

"I am too, your right tho you should get going thanks for the cookies " I nod getting up and I sneak something of deo's into my my jacket and leave.

I walk up to the door and he follows me opening the door,"bye dee" "bye boo" he closes the door and I get on the street, while walking home I take out the thing in my jacket put it on and take a picture with my phone.

I send it to him.