Chapter 5

(Tommy's POV)

"Chat you know the drill right? I am going to be reading the donos and answering them while hanging on the dream smp"

I log on the server and see a few people online.

A dono pops up and I  read it.

"@Drfruitloop thanks for the donation. "what does WAP actually stand for" "

"You see guys I have been told it means worship and prayer. but if you're preferring to what schlatt said it means. y-you have got to know chat that after he told me what it stands for. I hit my head on my bedroom wall to forget about it."

"For short I think it means wet ass soggy cat"

Another dono pops up.

"@idkwhatsdeath i don't either thanks for the donation "what's with the bandages?" "

"Ok let me explain because chat is also blowing up about it. So in the kitchen there's a chair that like has a very pointy bit. And while I was getting myself something from the kitchen I slipped and fell and it scratched me."

I was in a cave and I saw a slime.

"Chat no- Aww it's a slime " I smile and the chat starts flooding with awws

"Chat stop with the awws guys I thought we got over that we only pog"

Another dono.

"@spreadHOPEandLOVE first off very pog username."

"Do you ever feel lonely? Like no one ever likes you or ever will? That you're just making people suffer by existing and being there"

I sat there in silence.

Another dono popped up.

"Yes I do quite alot actually next question"

"@poggersmee thank you for the donation "favorite song?" Able sisters"

A dono popped up.

"@maiawastaken "teach me how to cook" chat how do you feel about me flipping this into a cooking stream mods set a poll up"

The mods set a poll up. I see the chat spam 1 for yes.

"Ok chat but I have to end stream to set it up so I'll take one demand then I'll end it"

A dono pops up again.

"@kaianotfound thanks for the donation the demand is "call your most recent contact and tell them to tweet that you're adorable"
Ha- ok"

I call my most recent contact deo

"Hey uh- Deo"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tweet out that I am adorable"

"Uh sure but why?"

"Its a demand from a donor"

"PFFt- ok I guess. Need anything else?"

"Not right now no"

"Ok tomathy bye"

"Bye"

"You have just embarrassed me so much kaianotfound"

I get the tweet notification and reply to it. And I show chat.

"Ok chat I'll see you in like 2 hours after I have set up "cooking with tommyinnit"

"Ok chat I'll see you in like 2 hours after I have set up "cooking with tommyinnit". Have a good one bye chat"

I end stream and rethink my life choices for about 10 minutes.

I get up and try to set up a stream in my kitchen.

Oh god I feel so dumb right now.

I put on a apron and start the stream again.

A/N

TOMMY HIT 2 MILL POGGERS

anyways what dish should Tommy cook?😳

I made this short cause I know that I wanna make the next one long and  it will also have more angst

Yummy

Word Count:543

Anyways remember

Vote to be pog :)