Chapter 21

( tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc tommy villan arc-)

(I have prepared angst for this one :) I mean it's gonna be great-)

I see freddie down on the street,with a handful of pebbles.

He motions for me to come down, and I whisper yell "Freddie are you crazy?! It's 3 in the morning!" He nods and tells me to come down.

I sigh and kneel down near my bed,I grab a rope that I used to help me sneak out.

I put on some random shoes.

I tied the rope to a side of my bed,I throw the rope off the window and pull on it to make sure it won't fall.

I carefully climb out of the window, and I hang on to the rope.

I climb down and head to freddie.

"What could be so important that you had to walk to my house and throw pebbles at my window! At 3AM!! Like couldn't you have just sent me a text??"

"Well yeah but I was walking home and was like might aswell."

I roll my eyes. "I swear to God Freddie if this happens one more time I will punch you so hard that you go to antarctica and go through ground all the way to the earth's core."

"Yeah for sure you can barely break a pencil. Anyways I need to copy your homework."

If my blood wasn't boiling before it definitely was now.

"And you couldn't of had sent a message asking for the homework?"

"Yeah I'll send you a picture of it later but now go home it's literally freezing and might snow"I say heading back to my house and climbing the rope.

I finally feel the floor under me and I pull up the rope,I untie it from my bed and hide it.

I grab the homework and take a picture with my phone,I send it to Freddie.

(I got the homework pic from google idk what subject this is-)

I sigh, throwing my phone at my bed.

I brush my teeth not really excited for tomorrow..

It takes alot of laying in bed and moving around in it to sleep.

I wake up doing the usual routine which is brushing my teeth and showering, I was called down stairs for breakfast.

I didn't wanna go down but I could hear my mum yell that if I didn't come down she was gonna drag me down.

I went downstairs,I looked at the table it had 3 plates and my father and mother sat across from each other. Leaving me the middle seat.

I sit down and look at my plate, it had 2 pancakes with some syurp, they looked like they wanted to talk.
But I didn't wanna talk, I want to be left alone, so I did the only thing I could do.