Chapter 3

(Tommy's POV)

I Wake up on my desk. And immediately my back hurts. I must have slept after talking to Wilbur. I stand up and look at the time. it was about 10 minutes before stream time.

I go down stairs and see that I home alone again.i sigh and grab a Coke and head back upstairs.

I brush my teeth and decide to shower after streaming

(Still don't have Twitter so idk if he does this )

I tweet that I am streaming soon and chill .

( 10 minute time skip brought to you by gogy)

I start streaming and the chat flooded with: "omg are you ok?" "You good?"

I explain the elephant in the room and the chat was like "aww I hope you helped your friend" and "hope your friend is ok now!"

I smile at how nice my chat is and say. "they're doing much better now"

I go on the SMP and talk to will,tubbo,Nicki and Big Q .
We talk for a little bit and then dream joins and we start talking about manberg and how we could overthrow shchlatt.

I suddenly get a Call From. Fatherinnit? "S-Sorry guys I got take this" I get up and leave my room and answer
He starts yelling.

"LISTEN HERE YOU DISGRACE ME AND YOU'RE MOTHER ARE GONNA BE HOME IN EXACTLY 1 HOUR AND IF WE COME HOME AND SEE YOU PLAYING THAT STUPID CHILDREN'S GAME AGAIN I SWEAR!"

"ok father be home soon stay safe! Love you"

He hangs up on me the usual when he's drunk. I go back inside my room. "Sorry guys now where were we?"

I go on with the stream and continue on talking with dream and Will.

( Time skip brought to you by dré)

I hear foot steps on the stairs and mumble. "oh s-shit"

"What was that tommy?" Dream said.

I quickly mute my mic and tried to turn off face cam. ( keyword tried) and I took off my headphones.

(Wilburs POV)

Tommy goes on mute and I say "wonder what that's about"

All of a sudden my chat explodes with"CHECK OUT TOMMYS STREAM QUICK!" And "WILBUR CHECK TOMMYS STREAM!!!!"

"guys is your chat also blowing up with check out Tommy's stream?" I said and tubbo responded with

"Yeah I thought it was only mine let's all check his stream Together"

Everyone on the VC agrees and I pull up Tommy's stream and what I saw had me in Shock

(Tommy's POV)

My father comes in and starts yelling "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOU PLAYING THAT CHILDREN'S GAME!?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT COME WITH ME. "

I Started tearing up and I genuinely froze in fear

My father grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my room slamming my door shut

( Wilburs POV) ( don't worry you'll see what happening with Tommy in no time )

I was Shocked to say the least tubbo says something though.

"What if he g-got Tommy a surprise? Yeah a surprise" .

Dream says " yeah that's a possibility" .

I stay quiet.

( Back to Tommy's POV)

My father pulls me down the stairs and drags me to the kitchen.

"THIS'LL TEACH YOU TO DISOBEY ME!"

He grabs a empty beer bottle and smashs it across my head hard enough for it to break.

I get scratched near my eye and it starts to bleed hard

"Go to your room you disgusting Disgrace"

I run upstairs to my room and lock the door. and I made sure I didn't show my face in the face cam. And I unmute

"Guys my parents just got me the biggest surprise and I need to end stream to open it so see you all next Stream"

I end the stream and leave discord I sat on my bed. and i thought about what my father said to me. and how he's probably right.

I start to sob silently and mumble"w-what if he's right and I am just a Disgrace that no one likes" it gets harder to breath and I realize that I am having an anxiety Attack .

I cry until I calm down. I get up and go to my bathroom. to stare at the scar my father gave me. It was bleeding . I bandage my right eye. And hope that it stops bleeding

I leave the bathroom and lay on my bed. I could hear my parents arguing from down stairs.

I decided that this was it. That it was enough. and that I needed to talk to the only person who I have told about my parents abuse.

The only person that knew what I was going through. Because I told them everything

And that person was T-

A/N

YES I FINALLY MADE A GOOD CLIFFHANGER WOO!!

So who do you guys think it is? :) No it's not Tubbo or Technoblade

So yeah this was actually very fun to write

I'll tell you guys who the third t is next chapter 👀

Word Count:842

Oh and remember

Vote to be Pog