Chapter 16

( babyinnit :O^^^)

(Also sorry for the delay on this chapter it was supposed to be out yesterday but instead of writing in the time I made to write I played a horror game with mi amor or as you guys know them rat_pp :D hey love!!)

(Also yes mi amor I still think that server is cursed like the only time we saw each other was when we were at the mirror spinning ourselves right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round and then we lost each other :,( )

(Tommy's POV)

I was attempting to entertain chat while waiting for the rest start streaming.

But it was really difficult since I've been streaming for about 2 hours.

I was sipping on my chocolate milk when I heard someone enter call.

"FINALLY- you are super late tubbo did you start your stream?" I asked putting my chocolate milk down.

"Yeah I did sorry for being late" said tubbo giggling a bit.

"It's fine."

"Oh deo! I forgot you were here"

"I am here to make sure Tommy doesn't somehow get hurt while playing. I mean he literally almost fell from a jumpscare earlier"

"Ok so honestly I don't know what to do while waiting for wil and techno."

I heard 2 people join the call.

(So y'all don't get confused ill add a said ____ after tubbo techno or will talk :) )

"I already made a server and gave techno the invite code tubbo I sent you the invite code as well I just need to send it to Tommy." Said will.

Tubbo said "oh" and techno said "me and wilbur also already started streaming".

I quickly put in the code and made sure no one saw it.

I enter the game and I find all three of them crouching and bending there back to the celling around me.

"Oh god you all look shittyer then normal"

Tubbos character got up and stopped bending its back.

"We were trying to summon you" said tubbo.

"Deo Don't leave I feel like if you do they're gonna murder me"

"I won't leave then" he said laughing a bit.

"My fear is no laughing matter-"

"Mhm"

Anyways I got the flashlight and started walking around.

Wilbur said he played before off stream.

So he had the thermometer cause he bought it.

I was walking around in a random room and I saw dirty water in a sink.

"Is dirty water considered evidence?"

"No not really" said wilbur.

I saw tubbo in the other room he was taking photos.

I went over to him and said.

"Tubbo what the hell are you photographing?"

"Idk my third eye is telling me that the ghost is here" tubbo responded.

I roll my eyes and go to a different room and afk for a bit to take a sip of my chocolate milk.

A can was thrown and it made a very loud noise making me jump and spit out a bit of my chocolate milk on myself.