Chapter 20

( I love that fanart sm-)

(Also don't be concerned that I wrote this even tho the last chapter was out 2 days ago- I am doing this cause my exams start this Sunday 😃✌️)

(Tommy's POV)

I curled up against my door and sobbed.

He had left.

I was alone.i had no one that would be actually there.

Why?why did they have to come back.

I went to my wardrobe and took off the sweater I was wearing.

I took out deo's hoodie.

(Lol- for anyone that cares- it says aspect and it's on fire :)

That's deo's hoodie-)

I put it on and I felt a bit better.

I grabbed my slime plush(ies) and the moonbloom plush and just hugged them as tight as possible.

Wow I really am touch starved.

I layed on my bed cuddling the plushies,while sobbing.

I hear my door open with a struggle, I get up to see who was opening my door.

I see the door open and it's walter with a black shirt and betty with a yellow one.

I let them in and close the door behind them.

I relax down again and bother walter and betty cuddle next to me.

This is a very wholesome relaxing moment.

And it was very relaxing until I got a call on discord.
(This how I think it happened 😳)

I groaned and grabbed my phone answering the call.

"Hey Tommy! Sorry for calling late, but I am streaming with my sister! Do you wanna say hi?" Tubbo speaks into his mic in a energetic tone.

"Sure hi Lani!" I say attempting to hide the tiredness in my voice but failing.

"Hi Tommy! You sound tired did we wake you up?" Lani asks.

"Yes I am very tired no you didn't wake me up I was just laying down with walter and betty" I Sniffle as I was crying literally 3 seconds ago.

"Oh sorry for disturbing your relaxation session with your dogs I still think you should get a cat" Lani replies clearly trying to start a mini argument.(I agree with Lani as a cat person)

"No Lani I don't want a cat cause I am sure if I had a cat I will have scratches everywhere-" I put my hands at my phone's mic "not like I don't already have them" I take my hand off the mic.

"But cats are so cuteeee and they also help with mental health" Lani replies.

I widen my eyes, wow maybe I will get a cat /j.