Chapter 2

(Timmy's POV I spelt tommy wrong on purpose)

I hear a notification, which snaps me back to reality. making me also realize that my stomach was literally clawing at me to eat.

I head down stairs and open my pantry and grab a Kit Kat.
I close my pantry and Grab A Coke from the Samsung Refrigerator. ( ;) )

I go upstairs to my room. And sit on my chair. I take my phone and scroll through Reddit. on r/tommyinnit, r/Wilbursoot and r/tubbo.

I end my Reddit Session Early. Cause I kept getting spammed on Twitter.  I click on a Notification to see what the fuck was going on.

Twitter opens I this is the first thing I see

( Also  this is obviously fake and made by yours truly :) )

I was Shocked and mumble "s-so someone did notice?" .

I check my dms since I had a bunch of those as well

(I don't have Twitter so I just verified those 4 only)

I look at all the messages and realize 2 things. #1 dream should learn how to spell"here", #2 I am fucking stupid to think that no one would notice.

I quickly exit Twitter but that didn't help cause I also  started getting spammed on discord ( I also don't have discord so bare with me please)

I had about 135 Notifications from discord. I decided to tell Wilbur since he'd always help me calm down no matter what.

I open discord and call him. He answers and I ask him.

"W-Will? Are you streaming?"

He answers

"Yes I am but is there a problem Tommy?"

I could tell he knew what I wanted to talk about. but didn't want to speak about it cause he didn't know how it would effect me.

I go on my PC and pull up his stream . I could see the chat freaking out and saying ."ask him if he's ok!" Or "Tommy?!"

I type in the discord chat ."when are you ending your stream?"

He responds:

"Soon but in the main time are you ok?"

I type again"yes I am ttyl"

I leave the call and close my phone and put it back in my pocket. And I watch his stream.

around 30 minutes later. He ends the Stream and raids Tubbo.

I call him again he answered and said "mind explaining the tweet?"

I break down and explain everything and by everything I mean everything  but I decided to leave out the parts with my parents in them

( Wilbur POV)

I was Shocked Tommy had just confessed to sleep harming.
I quickly snap out of it and say "calm down Tommy. Is there anyway I could help you?"

He says "i-I just need help coming up with a-an excuse"

"Ok how about you just say that you have a friend that self harms and you just searched that to try and help them?"

"Ok ok should I tweet that or say that on my next stream?"

"On your next stream since not everybody has Twitter"

( Back to Tomathys POV)

I thank Wilbur for helping me and end the call. I go on Twitter and reply to my friends dms

A/N
I am making this chapter short so I don't end up writing for 3 hours and sorry for it being kinda short  bye :)

Word Count: 569

Oh and remember

Vote to be Pog :)