𝟑𝟖. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲!

This chapter is dedicated to crecientes for her immaculate comments and her insistence that she loves me more (which is false so-) and calwildflower , meet Katie :D ...AND it's 2021! I'm hoping and praying that this year is so much better for all of us <33 

~ ~ ~ 

Mommy long legs :P im so jealous. take me with youuu

Alina Sorryyyyy there are only two tickets

Nina <3 apologies fix everything, don't they? :D

Daddy don't worry about ari...she'll be entertained enough

The Sensation ;) daddy.

Alina I'm still not comfy seeing Ash's name come up as this Ari

Mommy long legs :P the fact that you haven't switched it back after i changed it speaks volumes luv <3

Jadie damn

Mikey :3 oop-

Nina <3 better not let luke see

Alina smfh leave me alone

Mommy longs legs :P fine, have fun at the concert. without me.

Alina Will do, should be easy

Mommy longs legs :P chair but make it ~electric~

Jadie i'll turn on the switch

Nina <3 i'll hold her down

Daddy i've got the cuffs

The Sensation ;) daddy.

Alina kill me daddy! :D

"Our group chat is so chaotic. I don't even know how to join in," Luke shook his head as he scrolled through the texts on his own phone.

Walking beside him as they neared his car, Alina nodded with a bright red face, "Yeah, half of the time I don't think before I send something and then regret it. Like that last text...I don't know what happened there." It was as if her fingers had a mind of their own.

"Your daddy kink popped out to say hello," the 6'4 man replied casually, bumping her shoulder with his own before going to the driver's side of the car.

"W-What?" She spluttered, only earning a few chuckles from the dirty blond who was waiting for her to get inside the vehicle. With her cheeks even more flushed, Alina got in the car and changed the subject subtly, "I still can't believe you got us tickets to a The 1975 concert!"

Two weeks after they made up and four dates later, she wasn't going to lie: she had fallen more in love with him already. And no, it wasn't solely because he had snagged tickets to the concert, it was because of the way he vocalized his feelings and she did the same. If there ever was a problem, the two rationalized with each other and instead of letting their emotions and insecurities get the better of them, they sought to understand the other's point of view.

Now, they recognized how neither one of them wished to hurt the other. Now, they recognized how if they just shared what was going on in their heads, everything would be alright. Because neither wanted anything except the other.

With a soft smile, Luke shrugged, "I know how much you love them."

"Thank you so, so much, Luke," she said, expressing her excitement in the bouncing of her leg and her bright eyes.