𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐂'𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐢

This chapter is dedicated to you ALL! I can't thank you enough for the support and love you've shown me and this story! It's brought me so much happiness and I hope this book was able to give you a little humor, joy, and love as well :) On the other hand, !WARNING! There is smut (a bit intense with mentions of "daddy" and choking as well) ahead so if you are not comfortable with that, skip to the first ~ ~ ~ (not including the one after this author's note) and if you fear that you'll miss something, just pm me! Also, Lulina isn't practicing sAfE sEx here as they don't use a condom (she's on birth control, even though I don't mention it), so remember to WRAP BEFORE YOU TAP! I've noticed a lot of times when I've come across smut in books that the comment sections go dead, besides my "o.o" and "oH" comments, but I was really uncertain and hesitant about writing and publishing this, so I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if you'd go wild in the comments and hype it up for me HEHEH. It would make me regret this less. *hides* Last thing, playing "C'est Toi" by Cameron Avery once you get to the second ~ ~ ~ (not including the one after this author's note) might help set the tone. Enjoy the epilogue, it's a long one! 

~ ~ ~

Three Years Later

"Lina," Luke called out sternly to the girl who had just moodily tried to kick their apartment door shut on him before his foot jutted upwards to keep it from closing.

Alina was frustrated, to say the least.

The two had gone out to dinner with Nina and Michael, the two newlyweds. She had been enjoying her time catching up with her old roommate who'd been away on her honeymoon in Barbados for about a week. It had felt like ages though. Nina's sarcastic quips were certainly still there but Alina sensed a change in the 5'8 girl.

Nina had always had a soft spot for the people she loved, but Michael truly made her love so much more. And not just people, but life in general. Every morning she now woke with a smile on her face as she peered over at the man snoozing next to her, lips parted as he breathed deeply. Every night she now counted her blessings, all the moments he proved to her that she was worthy and ever so deserving of love, and not just the simple "you're a great person and you make me happy" love but the "you're everything I ever need and want, please stay" type of love.

It was funny to the brown-haired girl. If Alina hadn't bumped into Luke all those years ago, she wouldn't have met Michael. The way things seemed to come together, in the end, astounded her. Truly, a little bump demonstrated a massive snowball effect.

So, yes. Alina had been ecstatic at dinner; she'd missed her friends. Yet, the evening had taken a sudden turn all due to her curly-haired boyfriend.

With his black leather jacket, skinny jeans of the same color, gleaming chain secured around his strong neck, and his silky red button-up — his chest hair peeking through his barely covered chest, there had been no hope for the poor girl.

However, Alina didn't think that Luke would take advantage of her weakness.

Kicking off her shoes, her mind strayed back to his cocky behavior: his piercing blue eyes meeting hers from across the table, a tantalizing smile spreading across his lips shamelessly, and an eyebrow rising generously to almost inquire if she was hanging in there.

He knew the effect he had on her; of course, he knew. He'd never get tired of seeing her squirm in her seat as his fingers found her shaking knee under the table while he nodded in agreement to whatever Michael had shared about their trip, as if not solely focused on brushing her bare inner thigh just slightly.

As he had casually shed the black leather from his broad shoulders, earning a gulp from his lover, Luke had insisted, that "the room is getting quite hot." The bracelet dangling loosely on his right wrist had glimmered under the low lighting of the restaurant as he rested his arm on the back of his chair while leaning back to smirk at Alina fidgeting before his very eyes.