𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬'𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲

^^ Cutie. So, sorry for not updating last weekend, but I was very busy :/ I did miss you all and your comments and support though <33 Enjoy :) 

~ ~ ~ 

"Calum, put some clothes on! Luke is coming over soon," Alina shielded her eyes as she rushed into the living room and spotted the man slung out on the black leather couch in his tight navy boxers. It wasn't like she was uncomfortable seeing him nearly naked — this sight was a frequent occurrence — but it was always a shock.

"It's fine. We're all human here," the curly-haired boy shrugged, casually slipping a hand into his boxers to scratch away an itch on his left buttocks. He raised a bushy eyebrow — his forehead creasing at the action — as she gave him a judgmental look.

Alina mocked a look of deep contemplation, placing a finger on her chin, "I don't think that he'd like to be greeted with this sight when he walks in, but I'll text him to clarify."

It was only sarcasm dripping and oozing out of her words, but he rejected the bitter drink and instead took her seriously. "Yeah, do that. Just to clarify because you never know, Lina," Calum nodded genuinely.

Shaking her head at her blithe roommate, the girl laughed as she could never stay mad at him, "You're lucky Nina isn't here. She'd whoop your ass for laying on the couch practically naked."

"I've done worse," he replied simply.

However, the tiny comment sunk deep and Alina whipped her head around to stare at him with an open mouth. "Wh-" a knock interrupted her from questioning the Cheshire grin on his plump lips.

"Looks like Luke's here," Calum wheezed, gesturing towards the door. Saved by the bell.

Giving him an accusatory glare, Alina turned her back on him in order to open the door for Luke. "Hi," she greeted with a small, shy smile.

"Hi," he replied softly, gazing down at her fondly. It had been two days since their heart to heart at Ketchup's and he wasn't about to take her for granted. He had gotten a taste of what life was like without her for only two days and that was enough for him to vow to abstain from it again.

"Hi," Alina unintentionally repeated again, blushing at the chuckle that escaped the dirty blonde's lips. Nice one.

"Hello," Calum piped in from the couch, breaking the chain of hi's, and lifted a hand to reveal his mysterious origin to a confused Luke.

"Ignore, Calum," Alina sighed, opening the door a bit wider to welcome him into the quaint apartment.

The dark-haired boy sat up from his sprawled out position — his tan, toned stomach now sporting cute fat rolls — and pouted. With a whiny voice, he gave her puppy eyes, "My feelings are hurt, Lina."

"Yeah. She tends to do that," Luke joked cheekily, nibbling at his bottom lip as he gauged the girl's reaction. The two of them secretly loved getting on each other's nerves and bantering back and forth.

Alina placed her hands on her hips sassily and tilted her head inquisitively at him, "Do you want me to kick you out, Lucas?"

"Nope."

"Then behave."

"Kinky, Alina. I see what you are like," Calum wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

At this, she blankly stared at the two giggling boys and then proceeded to grab Luke's hand before leading him through the tight hallway to her room. Laid out of the floor were nail filers and a variety of different nail polishes. Pulling him down with her, Alina sat crisscross applesauce on her navy rug — the honey-colored wood peeking out of the thick fabric that didn't cover the whole floor.