𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

Hey! This a playlist that will be updated with a new song for each chapter I post. Enjoy! 

~ ~ ~ 

Chapter 1: Settle Down - The 1975 

"I don't seem to be having any effect now. Falling all over the place." 

Chapter 2: She's Casual - The Hunna 

"And you ask me what I've been doing with my time. I've been searching for you, baby." 

Chapter 3: Natalie - HUNNY  

"It's been a week or 15. Natalie hasn't said a word to me."

Chapter 4: Carolina - Harry Styles 

"She's got a book for every situation. Gets into parties without invitations."

Chapter 5: Lost in Reality - 5 Seconds of Summer 

"And my strung out heart needs your angel eyes. They tear me apart and I'm hypnotized." 

Chapter 6: Undo - The 1975 

"I could hear you giving her head she said. You think we're doing it again keep dreaming." 

Chapter 7: Bad Religion - Frank Ocean 

"It's a, it's a bad religion to be in love with someone who could never love you." 

Chapter 8: Tonight (I Wish I Was Your Boy) - The 1975

"Tonight, I wish I was your boy. Tonight, I think I fucked it royally." 

Chapter 9: Talk To Me - ZAYN

"Come, get a little closer. I wanna get to know ya." 

Chapter 10: Lie to Me - 5 Seconds of Summer 

"And I know that you don't. But if I ask you if you love me, I hope you li-li-li-lie. Lie to me." 

Chapter 11: Scary Love - The Neighbourhood 

"You're too pretty for me. Baby, I know, it's true, yeah."

Chapter 12: Sunflower, Vol. 6 - Harry Styles 

"I couldn't want you any more. Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor."

Chapter 13: Girl Almighty - One Direction

"She floats through the room on a big balloon. Some say, 'She's such a fake.' That her love is made up. No, no, no, no."

Chapter 14: Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore

"You got me nervous. I'm right at the end of my rope."

Chapter 15: Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer 

"When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky, to the beat of our hearts at the same time."