13. I'm MOVING!

Y/n's pov

I spent quite a bit of time with my new-found friends over the next week. This was especially since Tate and Christina were only in LA for the week, and so we were all making the most of the time. I was also officially on holidays. The studio was open, but there were no classes.

On Monday I found myself on a girls day with Gabbie, Lavy, Tate, Christina, and Anna. In the morning, we browsed clothes shops, and had fun finding each other clothes. They're all fashionistas with amazing style. I, on the other hand live in comfy dance clothes, and don't really buy much else. Anna found this super cute dress for me, green with tiny white flowers all over it. She convinced me to buy it.

"You can wear it out to dinner tonight!" She suggested.

We went for a cute lunch at a cafe and then spent the afternoon at the beach taking photos and getting our feet wet.

As it got late (it was still light because it was Summer), we headed to Anna's place. Someone — Christina, I think — had suggested we all get dressed up together and then go out for a fancy-ish dinner, just for the fun of it. We got changed, did our make-up and hair, and Gabbie dropped Lavender off at home with Jack. Then we all headed off to a restaurant and had a great night.

Jonah's turned 22 on Tuesday, and Tate took him on a cute picnic date. She showed us pictures later. Adorable.

On Wednesday, I had a look at the apartment Gabbie and Anna had told me about. It was really well priced, and it gave me enough space to turn one of the rooms into a mini dance studio space. I put in an application.

Eben released his long awaited EP, Honeydew Thursday night. The response from the fans was amazing. Everyone was really excited and loved the music. I had been privileged to have heard all the songs already, but being able to listen to them on Spotify and know that people were listening to them for the first time was really cool. I love all the songs, but I think my favourite song was Bad Drug — like Eben, funnily enough — followed by The Kids Are Alright.

Throughout the week I noticed that my followers on both Instagram and YouTube were slowly beginning to climb at a faster rate than they had been. A lot of Eben and Why Don't We fans began to follow me and tag me in things. Including — as predicted — people theorising that Eben and I were dating. All that from one story repost, and them all following me. Even with Why Don't We break from social media.

"I find it funny and annoying at the same time," I told Eben.

He had also noticed the theories and called me to see how I was taking it.

"Yeah, I feel that," he sighed. "It's funny, I've never really had this kind of rumour about me before, but all the Why Don't We boys have. And the girls."

We said goodbye to Tate and Christina on Saturday. It already felt like I had known them for longer than a week. I had also been added to the group chat all the girls are a part of, and I felt very privileged. I began to spend a lot of time with Gabbie and Anna, and also around at Eben and co's place.

About two weeks later, I texted the girl's chat:

Girls, guess what? I got the apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus began the process of moving. My roommate, Chelsie, was also moving. She was moving in with her boyfriend.

I had already decided I was going to vlog the entire moving process, and so, the day after I got the email saying I got the apartment, filmed an intro. I decided to do this in my car, and have a mini montage of me getting in the car.

"Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel. So I have some news...I got an email yesterday and....I'm MOVING!" Cue a happy dance. "I have to go sign the contract today, and then I get the keys to the apartment. I'm going to take you all along with me. Enjoy!"

First I drove to the real estate place, where I signed a bunch of stuff, talked to a bunch of people, and — most excitingly — got given a bunch of keys. Then I drove to the complex and went first to Gabbie's place.

"Heyy!" She opened the door and pulled me into a hug. "You excited?"

"You bet," I grinned.

Anna came over, and then we all headed up one floor to where my apartment was.

"You ready?" I asked, swinging the vlog camera around to where the others were behind me. They both nodded. "Okay, lets see if I can open the door with one hand..." I fitted the key into the lock and turned it. "This is it!" I opened the door.

The apartment was empty, apart from the kitchen, which had a stove, fridge, and so on. There was also already a washing machine and a drier already installed.

I did a mini empty house tour for the vlog. When you walk in, the first room is a kitchen and living room. Along one of the walls is a cupboard with the laundry machines, which is a really efficient use of space. Off to one side of the living room was the larger bedroom, the master bedroom. Because it was bigger, however, I had decided it was going to be my dance studio. Off to the other side was a bathroom and a smaller bedroom.

"I am so excited to see it all come together," Gabbie said. "I can imagine where things will go, and it's gonna be so cool to furnish it all!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna move out and like in my own house, ngl