Chapter 45

Leo's P.O.V

"Right behind your back." Neymar suddenly said.

We turned around slowly noicing Neymar staring at us.

"We are dead." Dani whispered.

I couldn't help but hit his back. We don't even know if he's heard us or not, so we shouldn't make it obvious.

Gerard brushed his hand through his hair and smiled awkwardly "How long have you been standing here?"

Wow this must be Gerard's favorite question.

"Long enough to make me call you santa." Neymar grinned.

Dani suddenly started laughing like crazy and turned around.

I placed my hand on his back and hit him with my feet. "Shut up."

Neymar stepped closer to us smirking like crazy "What's with you, you're looking like you've seen a ghost, relax."

Okay, did he hear us or not. I'm scared of him.

"Hehe yeah you're right." Marc smiled awkwardly and acted like he was warming up.

"Exactly it's not like we're hiding something from you." Dani smiled awkwardly.

"Dani!" Gerard shouted and covered his mouth with his hands.

Neymar made a thumbs up and said sarcastically. "Yeah this doesn't look weird at all."

"Actually there is something.."

The guys turned around and looked at me wide eyed. Gerard gestured with his hands to shut up.

"And what is it?" Neymar asked curiously.

"We want you to teach me and Dani how you style your hair so good." I lied.

"My hair?" He asked confused.

"Exactly especially Dani wants to know that." Marc laughed and pushed me and Dani to Neymar's direction.

"All right let the king teach you." Neymar smirked and turned around.

Me and Dani followed them while Gerard and Marc made thumbs up at me.

********

Marc's P.O.V

10 minutes after they left we started planning.

"All right Geri." I whispered. "Let's go."

"No we should wait until they're 100% gone." Gerard suggested.

"I think the first thing we have to do search for his phone, where is it?" I asked.

"Let's go to the lockerrooms." I suggested.

Gerard followed me as I opened the door. Thankfully there was no one and Neymar's clothes weren't here either.

"Damn it." I whispered walking inside

Gerard followed me as I closed the door.

"What now?" He asked pissed.

"Why do you ask me, I don't know." I sighed and took a seat.

"What if he has his phone in his pockets?" Gerard asked.

Of course he has.

"Oh damn it I bet he has, we're so stupid." I said rolling my eyes.

"What now?" Gerard asked.

"Let's go find them I bet they went to the hotel, let's see if we can trick them." I suggested and walked out of the room.

******

Leo's P.O.V

Neymar was styling Dani's hair for about 10 minutes in this massaging room at the hotel. Actually we wanted to go into a bathroom but it was too small. It looks pretty cool actually, there are three luxus seats with a perfect view. It was so boring for me to watch them but I had to pretend like I was interested. I hope the guys found his phone finally.

"You know what, you can continue with this I'm going to lay down a bit." I smirked and took a seat on one of the beds. I laid down and shut my eyes.

><><><><

,"All right Dani." I heard Neymar say.

"Oh my god." Dani said excited.

I opened my eyes and noticed Dani looking at himself in the mirror and Neymar smirking.

"Looks good." I said and made a thumbs up.

"Thank you very much." Dani smiled and high fived him.

"How long did this take?" I asked sarcastically.

I need to know if we still need to distract him or not..

"20 minutes." Neymar answered.

I think that's enough.

"All right thanks Neymar that was helpful." I smiled and pat his back.

I opened the door while Neymar and Dani cleaned the place. I stepped out of the room when I suddenly noticed Marc and Gerard.

"Pshht!" They whispered.

"I didn't say anything?" I whispered and rolled my eyes at them.

"We need Neymar's training pants." Gerard whispered.

"What?" I asked wide eyed.

"Come on." Marc said and pushed me out of the room. He closed the door and turned back.

"I think Neymar's phone is in training pants." Marc confirmed.

"And now?" I whined.

"We need them." Gerard smirked.

"There's no way I'm just going to grab them." I said sarcastically.

"But we need them." Gerard whined.

"Can't we just go on with Dani's idea, let's take selfies." I chuckled.

"Is this a massaging room?" Gerard asked shocked.

"Yeah why?" I answered.

"I have an idea go back inside." Gerard said and pushed me into the room.

"Wait what are you going to do?" I asked confused.

"Just go on and don't let them go out, you'll see." He said and pushed me back to the door.

"Marc you come with me we need to get some stuff." Gerard smirked and walked away.

What the hell.

I opened the door and entered in when Neymar and Dani were about to leave.

"Wooow, where the hell do you guys think are you going?" I asked sarcastically.

"Leo, we're done with his hairstyle." Neymar said.

"Yeah but we need to shave his beard." I said and pointed at Dani.

********************************************************************

sup guys 😌😌
how did you like this chapter ehehe?
I'm still not sure if I should do a sequel or continue here 😄😄😄
if you liked this chapter please vote and comment

btw sorry for not updating I have shit going on. I'll make sure to update quickerrrrrr 😚 dont forget to check out my other fanfic it would be nice

thanks so much for reading and voting and comenting y'all slay my life 🌝

LOVE UU and HAPPY READING ❤️❤️