Chapter 5

Oh my god why him.

Hell no that was the least thing I expected to happen.
Neymar was standing in front of me with that fucking fan book of him from my manager's son.
This was so embarrassing I swear, he probably thinks I'm a total freak. He was wearing black jeans with a tight blue shirt, you could basically see his six pack through it.

"Your looking for this?" He smirked and held the book in the air.

I didn't know if I should tell him to give it back to me or to just pretend that I've never seen this book before.

"That's not mine." I said.
I knew that my head was about to turn red any seconds.

"Of course it's not, that's exactly why you didn't have it in your hands seconds ago." He teased.

"It must be a honor to get a bruise from me yet to stand in front of me right now isn't it?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Shut up Neymar." I blushed "That book is my manager's son, she asked me to bring her an autograph for his son since you were his role model but I'll make sure to tell him that he should change his fave because you suck." I smirked at him.

Why on earth did I give a fuck about what he said - it's not like I liked him anyway. He's annoying and full of himself.

"Wow, girly if you love me just admit it." He teased.

I was about to slap him playfully on his arm when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pushed me to him.
The fan book and my bag fell on the floor. I could feel him breath right in my face.

He looked me in the eyes and gave me a sympathy one million dollar smile.
I suddenly heard a loud grumble coming from my tummy.
I haven't had a single meal today.
Well this is embarrassing AGAIN

"Well let's go get you something to eat." He chuckled.

He must have heard that annoying noise coming from my tummy.

"No it's.." Before I could finish my sentence he picked up my bag and took my hand.

He led me to his Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG. Oh god I love Mercedes.

"Get in the car." He ordered.

I stepped inside his car and sat down.
Can someone please remind me why I'm in the same car with that person who hit me with a football and is totally full of himself and didn't even bother to say sorry.

Moments later he suddenly turned his head to look at me. I felt his eyes on me.

Oh god

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked and then bit my lips.

"Why not?" He challenged.

"Why should you?" I said.

"And again, why not?" He chuckled.

"Because I said so." I answered.

"I can do whatever I want." He smiled.

"No you can't." I laughed

We finally arrived and stepped out of his car. He walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
I slowly moved his arm away and he started chuckling.

"You still mad at me?" He asked fake shocked.

"No." I lied.

We walked into the restaurant and sat opposite each other.

"I owe you an apology - it wasn't on purpose I'm sorry." He said. I could actually see a tiny bit of guilt in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Sooo..?" He smiled.

Okay this is going to end up awkwardly if nobody's going to talk.

"So tell me about yourself probably?" I said while taking a sip of my Ice Tea.

"You can just google me and find it out yourself." He told me.

Um excuse me weren't you the one who told me to go with you.
What the hell he's definitely full of himself and rude!

"I'm Neymar Da Silva Santos Júnior, I'm 22 years old and I play football for the best club in the world." He suddenly said proudly.

"I'm Mira Lima, I'm 20 years old and I model for Victoria Secret." I chuckled.

"Oo we got a bikini model over here." He teased.

Please don't blush please don't blush.

"Do you like football?" He asked while taking a bite of his pizza.

" I don't really play football I just used to play with Marc and the rest sometimes." I answered.

"Well let's go and play some football." He suggested

"No I should go home since Dessa was home alone." I answered

"Where is he?" He asked

"Who?" I asked confused.

"The one giving a fuck about that." He chuckled and raised his eyebrow.

I've never been hanging out with guys like him. He's totally different. He said the funniest, yet stupidest things ever and plus he was full off himself.
-
We both finished eating and stood up. We got attacked by paparazzi but tried to walk away. Neymar took my hand and led me forward. As soon as we arrived at the parking lot we stepped in his car.
He drove me to my hotel and came along till the front door.

"May I get that fan book back?" I chuckled.

"I always knew you couldn't resist me." He teased and handed me the signed fanbook.

"Yeah of course, thanks." I smiled. "Oh and thanks for the food and stuff." I laughed.

"Anything for you." He chuckled.

"Well then bye." I waved and turned around to walk inside.

"Bye he waved." I could still feel his eyes on me as I turned around. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button and the doors finally closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo! I hope you guys are enjoying the book! It would mean a lot if you'd vote/comment.

Happy reading 😁💞