Chapter 42

Mira's P.O.V

I just left starbucks carrying one of my favorites, vanilla frappuccino. After taking one last sip I threw the cup away and headed to my hotel. I think the best choice is to go back to Argentina and see what happens or should I visit my best friend I don't remember yet? What was her name again, Dessa yes. I walked into the hotel to the elevator. I walked out of the elevator and opened the door. I threw myself on my bed and closed my eyes when my phone suddenly rang. I reached out for it and kept staring at the callers name. It was Neymar. This was like the 30 time he's called me and I've never picked up. Lying to me doesn't bring you anywhere. I kept staring at it until my fingers were about to accept the call.

No Mira what the fuck are you going. I placed my phone on the nightstand and kept staring to the ground. It finally stopped ringing as I reached out for it again. I scrolled through my contacts to see if I could remember anyone but NO nothing. Let's scroll through my apps and see what I had downloaded, when my eyes catched an app.

Instagram.

I haven't opened the app since I lost my mind. Okay let's see what's new. My fingers tapped the app and it blew up immediately. I had lots of mentions and comments. I scrolled through the posts my followings were posting when I suddenly noticed Neymar's newest post he had posted 5 minutes ago. It was a picture of him kicking the ball. I read the caption which said "Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja" and scrolled past it. The next post was from FC Barcelona, seems like they had a match today. It was Marc and Leo laughing together. I somehow feel bad about the fact that I can't hang out with Marc anymore since Neymar said that he was like my best friend. I wish I could see him again but there's no way I'm going to attend to that match today. Shit happened since I've been hanging out with them. After scrolling through my instagram I locked my phone and decided to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and took a long hot shower it was already 7pm. I dried my body with a towel when I suddenly noticed something on my wrist. I couldn't believe what I just read.

"Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja"

When on earth did I do this tattoo and why does it feel like I've seen it somewhere.

Wait Wait Wait.

I quickly wrapped a towel around my body and reached for my phone once again. I scrolled through instagram and tapped Neymar's latest picture. What the fuck I accidentally double tapped it. I quickly unliked the picture and stared at the caption. It said exactly the same thing on my wrist and the weirdest thing is that he had the same tattoo.

"And when can I remove this shitty plastic thing?" I whined as we walked out of the tattoo shop.

"You'll find out yourself when you can remove it now don't talk anything." He laughed and took my arm.

"Did it hurt?" He chuckled.

"Noo." I answered, too quick.

"I know that's why you weren't squeezing my hand so hard." He teased.

"Funny you are, I bet yours hurt too." I said and walked in front of him.

"No I'm used to getting tattoos." He laughed and pressed his lips on my cheek.

I rubbed my eyes and stared to the picture on my phone.

Oh my god I know why.

Neymar's P.O.V

I posted a picture of me with my favorite caption like I always do before the match about 10 minutes ago. I wasn't really in the mood to play but this was the only way I could get distracted a bit. I scrolled through Twitter and replied to some fans before I turned back to my instagram and noticed someone that just liked my picture.

It was Mira.

"Oh my god Marc!" I shouted and pat his back excited. I bet this is how girls feel when their crushes like their pictures.

"What happened?" He asked shocked and turned around to face me.

"Mira liked my picture!!" I yelled and showed him.

"Wait, how on earth did this happen you're sure?" He asked and took my phone. "No Neymar she didn't like." He finished.

"She did I swear to god it said @'MiraLima liked your photo." I said pissed.

"Show me again." He nodded and handed me my phone back.

"I think she unliked it." Dani said.

"What the fuck no!" I shouted pissed.

"I can't find the post anymore because my mentions are blowing up." I finished.

"Calm down bro, it was just a like okay." Marc laughed and pat my back.

"No it's not just a like it's HER like, why did she like it if she hates us?" I asked confused.

"I don't know what if a fake account liked it?" Marc suggested.

"No, no, no it was her real account I'm not stupid, but there's only one way how to find out and that's to stalk some fan accounts because they always catch me or any celebs liking other's celeb's pictures." I said and took a seat next to Marc.

"Don't stare help!" I shouted and kicked them with my foot.

"You know we have to play soon." Dani chuckled and took a seat next to me.

"Who gives a damn just help we have enough time." I said focusing on my instagram.

"Come on someone must've seen it." Dani said scrolling through his instagram.

We kept scrolling through fanpages until Leo shouted.

"I got it, I fucking got it!" Leo shouted and jumped.

"What!?" I smiled excited.

"Here someone screenshoted it, she actually liked it." Leo said and showed us his phone.

"Mira liked Ney's picture OMG NEYMIRA!!" A fangirl said and posted a screenshot.

"I fucking told you!" I shouted.

"And what about it now?" Dani asked confused.

"I have like no idea, I just want to know why she liked it, what if she remembers everything because of the caption?." I confirmed.

"Why should she remember it because of the caption?" Marc asked confused.

"Marc I thought you were the smart one." I said and pat his head. "I mean because we both have the same tattoo who knows." I sighed.

"What if she lost her phone and someone just felt of liking your photos." Dani suggested.

"Dani go act like this somewhere else." I said and pointed to the door.

"Whatever the reason may be, we'll never find out. It's not like she'll appear tonight." Marc said and pushed us to the door.

"Yeah you're right." I sighed and walked out of the lockerroom to the tunel.

**************************************************************************

Hello how are youu!? I hope you're enjoying the story!

I started writing a new Neymar fanfic called "Gentleman in public master in seducing." It would mean a lot if you'd check it out it's a different one than this. Thank you a lot if you do!! PLEASE DOO 😍😊

Happy reading!! Dont forget to vote and comment ❤️ ILY amazing people